1.9

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Julia was fucked. Simply put, she was completely and utterly fucked. Like, she was so royally fucked, she was probably pregnant by how fucked she was. Completely metaphorically obviously.

Even though she wouldn't mind being completely fucked by Quil literally...

Nope, not going there.

Here Julia sat, in the lap of Quil Ateara - she was straddling him if we want to be completely honest. His lips were chapped and rough, but she was addicted. She begged him for entrance, licking at his bottom lip, begging for entrance. He shyly agreed and she absolutely devoured him. Their tongues battled for dominance, a battle that Julia gladly won. Her arms wrapped around his neck and her fingers dug into his soft curls, tugging lightly, a quiet moan rising from the back of his throat. His large hands found rest on the gently dip of her waist, his fingers flexing and his grip tightening with each tug of his curls.

Her lips lefts his as she hungrily lapped at his jaw, moving down his neck. She nipped at his skin and gently soothed it with her tongue, no doubt leaving a massive hickey. She didn't care. Honestly, she felt this primal urge to sink her teeth into his soft flesh and ride him like no tomorrow.

He bucked his hips up and his hard length put a perfect pressure on her pleasure point. Her breath caught and her attention was brought back to his lips as she kissed him like he was the oxygen she breathed.

A shrill ringing sliced through the air, causing Julia to come to her sense and realise she was literally moments away from riding Quil Ateara in the front seat of her truck, which was parked right outside his house, which housed his grandfather that was currently waiting for her. Oh my.

Hastily, she climbed off Quils lap and sat back in her seat and grabbed her phone off the dash to see Sam was calling her. She cleared her throat, flashed a dazed looking Quil a smile and answered her phone.

"Yeah?" She was hoping he wouldn't notice how breathy she sounded.

"Can you explain to me why I just got a call from Old Quil about you 'doing indecent things' to his grandson in his driveway?" Sam sounded tired.

Julia had to think of how she could explain without sounding insane to Quil. She gave him a brief glance, and he still seemed dazed.

"Uh, Kim and Jared?" It sounded more like a question then an answer and she hoped Sam understood what she was implying. It was quiet for a few seconds until she heard his sharp intake of air.

"Are you trying to imply that you imprinted?" Sam sounded shocked.

After a few discussions with the council, they believed that Julia may never imprint due to the fact she was a female. The council were in firm belief that a wolf imprints in order to produce the best offspring to carry on the wolf genes. Julia had received a full examination from the Rez Doctor, as all wolves do. Doctor Redfeather, who was one of the few non council members who know the secret, had concluded that Julia may not be able to have children due to her phasing freezing her body to make her a permanent and perfect 25-year-old. If Julia couldn't have children, then there would be no reason for her to imprint, or for another wolf to imprint on her. Looks like they were wrong, again.