1.11

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

             The meeting had ended, and all members had left to continue with their day. Some, such as Allison Uley and Harry Clearwater, had stopped on their way out to offer their congratulations personally. Most of the others left, awkwardly trying to avoid looking at Julia.

Emily was happy, as long as Julia was happy. And Kim? She was fucking ecstatic.

"I knew it! I just knew it! Finally, the two of you will get together. I've only been wating for something like this to happen for the both of ye for, like, years! Like, everyone and their mother knows that Quil has had a major crush on you since he was like, five. And you and I both know you were crushing hard on him. Update me as soon as something happens, please!"

With those departing words, Emily left, driving Kim, Julia's father and Old Quil back to their own houses. That left the remaining four people. Sam, Jared, Paul and Julia.

Paul and Julia were sat where they previously were outside, both smoking again, as Sam and Jared stood before them. Jared smirking and Sam with his arms crossed, looking every part of the alpha that he was.

Julia's nerves were rattled. Not only had she just imprinted earlier in the day, changing her whole perspective on life, but she had to endure that shit show of a meeting. She was on edge, she was confused, hurt, embarrassed, insecure, and downright depressed. So here she sat with her pack, being comforted by them, and chain smoking.

Imprinting was always a sensitive topic with her. She, nor anyone else, believed that she would. All because of her womb. She tried not to let her true feelings be known, but of course with the fact that not only does Paul know her as well as he knows himself, if not more, he, along with Sam and Jared were literally in her mind. They knew how she really felt when she was told she was infertile.

She was positively and utterly destroyed over it. She tried not to think about it when patrolling, but that was easier said than done. It really hit her hard, hearing that she, more than likely, will never have children of her own.

Of course, Julia knew that she was worth more than just being a concubine. Her feminist beliefs made her scoff at the idea.

But there was a difference between having the choice to someday have children, and not being able to have them at all.

She wanted children. She had thought extensively about her future when her sisters left. Once again, she always knew she would be here on the rez, Jake probably staying too, helping take care of her father. Getting a degree in business while Jake gets one in mechanical engineering. The two of them opening a garage together, maybe Embry and Quil would join them. She would settle down, find a nice guy, and have a couple children. Jake would take over as Chief when their father dies and she would help him out, taking her own seat on the council, maybe even a seat with the Elders a couple years later.