1.12

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

               Embry was pissed. His mom had been getting on his ass lately about responsibility and not so subtly hinting at him to get a job. Then, when he gets to school, all he wants to do is hang out with his friends. But instead, one of his best friends has absconded to the local steroid gang and she barely even looks at the three boys anymore. Not to mention, he swears the hall monitors on steroids have been watching him. But at least he has the boys, right?

Nah. Jacob had been ditching their ass to chase after some pussy.

So yeah, Embry was pissed. Not to mention, he thinks he might be coming down with something. His body has been feeling all sorts of fucky recently. And to top it all off, it seems like Quil's little crush on Julia has morphed into some sort of obsession, as he's always looking at her or talking about her, which pisses Jake off.

But hey. Can't get any worse right?

.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?! Embry's thoughts were loud when Julia phased. He was panicking. Which, to be honest, is totally understandable.

Em, imma need you to cool it, yeah? Calm down. Take a deep breath. You're okay. Stop panicking and listen to us. Julia attempted to sooth the new wolf. He was grey with black spots along his back.

It took an hour for Sam to explain everything to Embry. He, understandable, did not believe anything they explained at first. But then Julia phased back and forth in front of him as proof. Which caused him to faint.

Seeing a wolf faint was an odd experience. Julia, Sam, and Jared sat there, discussing what they should do when wolf Embry suddenly shifted back into human Embry, but he was still unconscious. It seemed they were right with their predictions that he would need some time afterwards to recuperate.

Sam and Jared grabbed Embry and carried him back to Sam's to deposit him into 'the doghouse'. Julia, on the other hand, ran over to Embry's house to pack a bag for him and tell Tiffany, Embry's mother, that her, Embry, and some of their friends were going camping for a few days. Being the daughter of the Chief of the tribe really scored Julia some respect with the adults of the rez, as tiffany believed her, extremely unbelievable, lie and wished them well.

On her way back to Sam's, Julia made two pit stops.

The first, was to her own house. She made her way inside in hopes to catch her father before he went to bed. As she made her way into the house, she heard that they had guests over. Sitting at the dining table was none other than little miss fang banger and her father Charlie, who Julia was actually quite fond of.

"Well, I'll be! Is that you Julia? My, you've grown!" Charlie called out as he spotted her arrival. She watched him take a once over her and she cringed.