1.4

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

            Julia was abnormal. She had always known this. When she was a baby, her calm nature was something her parents would brag about, 'oh, baby Julia doesn't ever scream like her brother Jacob does. She can sleep through the night with no issues!' When she was a toddler, she had an affinity for lemons. While Jacob would cry out for something sweet to munch on, Julia would hold her hand out until her mother would lower a sliced piece of lemon into her hand, which she would then stick in her mouth and would cringe the entire time she sucked on the sour acidic treat. When their mother died, the first set of Black twins wanted nothing more then to escape in order to leave their pain behind. Jacob never talked about it, finding that forgetting his pain was easier. Julia, on the other hand, embraced the pain like an old friend and did everything she could to remember the memories of her mother and the skills she entrusted with the young girl.

Oh, and now she is a supernatural being that can shift into a gigantic fucking wolf whenever she pleases or if her emotions run too high. Fantastic.

She barely remembers much from her first shift. The pain alone made her memories of that night foggy. She remembers some key elements, like the fact she a fucking wolf, or how she stumbled her way back to Sam and Emily's on legs that didn't quiet cooperate with her, feeling much like a baby deer with the way her legs fumbled and twitched.

It took her two hours to get over the shock and finally shift back into her human body, and of course she was butt-ass naked lying on the forest floor with a snickering Paul Lahote next to her offering her his shirt to cover her exposed body. That was the only bit of normalcy that she found in this situation, Paul.

The next couple of hours after her first shift back to human was hell. Paul and Sam had heaved her aching body into the shed beside Sam and Emily's cottage and laid her down on one of the cots that rested against the wall. She remembers Sam explaining how she was a bit unpredictable at the moment so in order to keep everyone safe, she was to camp out in his shed until she gets control over her new body.

The shed, or as the boys fondly refer to as 'the doghouse,' once held normal things you would keep in a shed, like a lawnmower and boxes of old Christmas decorations. Now, the shed held three cots (without any bedding because their new body temperature means they don't get cold) spaced out throughout the room and a door that led to a small extension that Sam had built so the new wolves could have a bathroom out here as well.

None of this mattered to Julia, as she was barely aware of her surroundings for the following two days. She laid on her temporary bed, writhing in pain and sweating buckets as her body adjusted to the new her. Sam explained that her shift was sudden and how their bodies usually slowly get used to the changes, such as hight growth, muscle building, senses enhancing. Julia only started going through those changes when she shifted, and therefore was going through the rapid changes now she had shifted.