1.2

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

            If there's one thing Julia is happy about, it's the familial hatred of the Cullen's that is bred into the Quileute tribe. For the past three months, specifically the months that the Cullen's have been gone, there have been monthly bonfires to celebrate, or as the responsible adults of the tribe like to say, 'strengthen the bonds of the tribe'.

So, on the last Friday of the month, there is a bonfire held which included a feast for the tribe to share. Each Friday, it changes to a different council members house.

That is how Julia finds herself staring with a passion into her closet, the soft clink of hangers being pushed about filled the room, as she worries, more then she would like, about what outfit she would wear to the bonfire being held at the Ateara house tonight.

"Did you get taller, again?" Kim, who was laying spread out on Julia's twin bed, questioned.

Julia looked down at the skirt she had just pulled on. Not only was it slightly tighter than she remembered, but it was dangerously close to the bottom of her ass cheeks. This confused the girl as she had only just worn this skirt last month and it fit perfectly normal then. She huffed as she shimmied out of the tight skirt.

"I don't get it, like I already went through puberty! Why the hell am I growing out of my clothes? Ugh, I'll have to go raid whatever clothes Rach and Bec left behind." Julia groaned as she slipped back on her pyjama shorts and made for her bedroom door to make her way to the spare bedroom that housed all her sisters' stuff that they left.

The Blacks' house was a small cabin. It had four, small, bedrooms and two bathrooms. One of the bedrooms had an ensuite, which were both refitted a few years ago to accommodate Billy Black and his wheelchair. The other bathroom was shared between the four siblings, which was a nightmare some mornings. Rachel and Rebecca both had their own rooms, which they demanded for when they were teenagers, while Jake and Julie shared a room with a bunk bed. When Bec left to move to Hawaii just before she turned 18, Julia was 13 and finally got her own bedroom. And when Rach had moved out to go to college after she got a scholarship to Washington State University, her room had become a storage room for both the twin girls. The bunk bed had been moved into that room in case both girls decide to visit at once, which was probably never going to happen.

Making her way into the girls' room, Julia made sure not to trip on the boxes that were scattered around the room and made her way over to the closet that held the clothes she was looking to root through. After sorting through a few pieces, she finally spotted a pair of boot-cut denim jeans that Bec bought in a charity shop in Port Angeles. She slipped them on and made her way back to her room to find a graphic tee to go with it.

"Jules, those jeans do an amazing job at showing off your ass, god damn!" Kim announced as Julia bent over to pick up the shirt she threw into the corner of her room earlier in annoyance. Julia snorted as she turned around to look at Kim.