1.1

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

            If there is one thing Julia is thankful for, it is inheriting her mother's intelligence. While her brother and his friends had to suffer being juniors, Julia was a senior set to graduate this year.

When the offer came for Julia to skip forward a year, she didn't even need to think about it and gladly accepted if it meant one less year in school. Plus, it didn't hurt that she now had proof that she is in fact the more intelligent twin. One of her favourite hobbies is making sure Jacob never forgets she will graduate before he will.

That is how she found herself sat in her favourite class, English, sitting next to her best friend, Kimberly Connweller.

The two girls have been best friends since childhood. Rebecca, Julia's older sister, would babysit for the Connweller's and brought Julia with her one day to keep Kim entertained. The two children were drawn together and soon became inseparable. They liked to joke that the Spirits knew what they were doing and made them friends for a reason.

Today was like any other day. Julia would pay attention and take notes, while Kim would dreamily stare at the back of Jared Cameron's head as he and Paul Lahote sat in front of the two. Julia would then kindly send Kim a photo of her notes later that night for Kim to copy down, because she knew Kim was undoubtedly crazy in love with the Cameron boy. Unfortunately, Julia thinks he doesn't even know Kim's name.

The shrill sound of the bell echoed through the halls, signifying the end of the lesson, and spooking Kim out of her daydream. She knocked her book off her table onto the floor besides her and shoots a glare at the snickering girl besides her.

"Come on Jules, it's not that funny." Kim sighed as she turned away from the girl beside her to get up from her desk and grab her book off the floor. When she looked down to find her book, she instead found a pair of beat-up sneakers and quickly looked up at the tall male standing in front of her, her book in his outstretched hand. That was the day Jared Cameron would never forget Kimberly Connweller's name again.

The two froze as they stared at each other. Julia tried to ignore it at first, but it soon started to creep her out that the two teenagers were staring so deeply at each other while she was stuck on the inside of the desk, waiting for Kim to move so she could shimmy past. With a quick look forward, she connected eyes with the other boy who happened to be in the same predicament as her. With a questioning look and a shrug of the shoulders, it was clear that Paul also had no clue what was happening.

So, Julia decided to help the girl that was obviously too flustered to help herself, and nudged the girls arm to wake her up again. Paul seemed to have the same idea and mirrored her actions, but instead, he smacked the back of his hand across the back of Jared's head, trying to knock some sense into the lost looking boy.

The violence done upon the two managed to shake them out of whatever stupor they found themselves in, and the two became blushing, stuttering messes. Once again, Julia decided to help her poor, flushed and flailing friend.