1- Thursday the 4th of May

₊‧°𐐪 tamera 𐑂°‧₊

Formula One Theme- Brian Tyler + London Boy- Taylor Swift

playlist in the comment right here ---->

---

miniric:

miniric: we're coming for you- via the plane of course 🩵 ✈️

xx mer, leo and milz

📸: @millie__daws 

Liked by millie__daws and 980k others 

View all 362 comments:

danielricciardo: where are you?

↳miniric: mystery :) only me and milz know. plus leo.

millie__daws: we're coming to find youuuuuu

↳user78: ngl concerned about this comment

user1: they're so cute!!

ashbarty: gorgeous girl!!

↳miniric: thanks x

---

₊‧°𐐪 tamera 𐑂°‧₊

Millie, Leo and I almost ran off the plane. My family used to travel a lot but Millie had never left the Pacific Ocean, and well, my kid was three. Once we reached the hotel, the Fontainebleau, we dropped our stuff and fell asleep. Countless flights together were exhausting, as we took the red-eye and we slept for what felt like a million years. It was now nine at night, and we fell asleep. Again.

I have always loved travelling the world, with Daniel and my grandfather. They have always protected me in the world of Formula 1. After I was chosen to care of Leo, everything changed for me. It's not until now I feel the longing to be at 'home' with this sport. With the people and the locations and god, the events.

Between you and me, I've always had my bad hair days, and those terrible days of the month, and a ton of celebrity crushes, but out in this world, that can't really happen. Minus the celebrity crushes thing, my crush on Tom Holland was leaked on YouTube. Riley (Leo's mum) and Millie used to fuel my massive obsession for Lando Norris, the McLaren driver, and now that I'm back and opting for F1 clients, I cannot wait to meet him. But hey, my bad hair days are the least of my problems now. I graduated law school early and I'm taking care of a child who I love and adore.