7- Thursday the 18th of May

You Belong With Me (Taylor's Version)- Taylor Swift + Like I Can- Sam Smith

˙✮ lando ✮⋆˙

Mera slept on my stomach for almost the entire plane flight. Max was with us, and he sat quietly on a different part of the plane (we flew private) with Oscar and Lily. They left her alone. I kept Daniel, Millie, Charles and Ria in the loop via text and sent messages ahead to my manager to let him know we'd need my car directly from the plane to avoid paparazzi. I wanted to drop Mera off at Charles' myself, because plans have changed and I have family coming to stay with me instead, plus Max lives with me. At roughly ten minutes to landing, I tried to gently wake her up by rubbing her shoulders and twisting my favourite orange ring on her fingers. I was tired also. It was eight in the morning and I didn't sleep the entire flight in case she needed me.

"Lan? Hey." She sat back up and swivelled to face me in her chair with a sleepy smile. She looked cute.

"Good morning, love. Welcome to Monaco." I looked at her with a smile and made a weird gesture.

"Morning. Thank you for letting me sleep on you, you could have said something?" She replied at me and I laughed. I was tired from not moving, but making sure she was okay was probably worth it. As the plane descended a little, we secured our seatbelts and I passed her a water.

"No, no, it's fine. I insist. Plus you're a pretty good blanket. How are you feeling?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Terrible but I could probably press in a few emails." She commented, and I looked at her with an eyebrow raised. Work? Really? She needed some time off.

"No work today, we have a party, if you want to go." My thoughts trailed off to Charles' annual boat party for our circle of drivers. 

"I'm staying with Charles so I have to go." She said back quickly, almost nervous.

"He's not going to make you go, you don't have to." I almost replied faster, trying to debate myself if Charles wouldn't actually make her go, or would he? 

"Boating with my friends in bikinis with drinks is exactly what I need." She grinned, and the smile on her face made my day. If she's recovering slowly or steadily, that's all I need. The word 'bikini' caught my interest though. Is that bad?

"Are you sure?" I asked, although I would love to see her happy in a bikini, with us swimming together, I'm not sure that's how she should be coping. So far, she's been alone in her room looking at photos and slept on my stomach during a plane flight, so I don't know.

"Positive." We both looked up to the seatbelt sign and heard from our captain we had landed. We stood up, and headed over to Max, Oscar and Lily.

"Morning." I said to the group and Oscar shot up to give Mera a hug and I looked at her with caution. She was most definitely fragile right now. But then she took the hug and I smiled. When they let go, Lily gave her a quick hug and Max spun her around.

"Oi, precious cargo. Be careful, Fewtrell." She hit him in the shoulder so he put her down and everyone laughed.

"And she's back. How are you?" Max chuckled, then reserved himself quickly, and everyone began grabbing their bags. My manager sent me a quick thumbs up message to let me know the car was outside so I could take her directly to Charles' place while Max got our stuff.