3- Saturday the 6th of May

˙✮ lando ✮⋆˙

Perfect- Ed Sheeran + Electric Love- Børns 

I was standing at the front of the hospitality, sitting with Oscar, talking about gaming and home, when I saw her. My heart stopped, and I broke out into a grin. She was gorgeous. Tall, but not as tall as me, she had this gorgeous ponytail today, and her smile, God, it was beautiful. Did I even talk about her eyes? They were like caramels. I don't think I've ever liked caramels until now. And right then, after zoning out of our conversation, I heard a familiar voice, but it made her face drop.

"TIM TAM?" Daniel yelled at her. And then Oscar and I burst into laughter. I had asked about her recently to him, because I knew they were somewhat close. We decided to listen in, since he informed me that Daniel hadn't seen her since she was eighteen (five years ago, according to my maths). And he doesn't know that she has a kid.

When I asked Oscar what the situation was, he said that she took someone else's kid because she died in childbirth and fought for custody against the father. That's outstanding for a twenty year old taking in a newborn baby. Plus, she's a law student at that time.

"I'M AN UNCLE?" A yell burst me out of my daze. Did I really just skip the best part of his reaction? Oh come on, mate.

"Look at his face, mate, isn't that hilarious?" Oscar chuckled, but I looked in seriousness. He looked mad, but happy, but mad.

"I'm an Uncle, wow. I'm so proud of you, Tam." He grinned, and I watched her face, as she looked just beyond her brother's shoulder and I saw Charles with Leo. The cameras would have a field day. I mean, it's Charles with a child.

"Leo! Baby! C'mere!" She called, her light voice calling to the little talkative boy with Charles. He ran quickly over to his mum with a smile. The Ferrari driver followed suit, in a power walk. Man, I would've died to be in is position right now, so close with her and with her kid.

"Hey mate- oh, is he..."

"He's a little occupied."

"I can tell. Ria's here now and she's going to meet some YouTube idol of hers somewhere, if you're not too busy gawking at the Ricciardo's, mate." 

God there's so much happening at once. Danny was grinning so hard as the little boy ran towards them. 

"Look at him, Tam. He's really all yours?" He said, and everyone could hear him beaming with happiness.

"Yes he's mine. How are you, baby? Did you and Charles get up to any trouble while I was with Max?" Tamera picked up Leo swiftly, and noticed the Ferrari hat Charles gave him. Wasn't he supposed to be a McLaren boy?

"Nooooo, no, no, noooo."

"Bold of you to assume that, mon amie." The Ferrari driver smirked, in what looked like a friendly way.

"Are you busy right now, Tam?"

"Sending me away, already? Yes I'm busy, at the start of the season, I'm to meet heaps of drivers and principals to get clients, minus Max and Christian."

"And who's next?"

"Lando-,"

"Oh, your lover boy." Daniel smirked, and Tamera gave him a look. Charles grinned as well, he was at the club too.

"Danny, no. Why are we so eager to ship me off after two seconds?" She said, and I too was intrigued. "Oh mon dieu, you're trying to steal my kid, dear brother."