2- Friday the 5th of May

₊‧°𐐪 tamera 𐑂°‧₊

Friday- Riton, Nightcrawlers, Mufasa & Hypeman, Dopamine + Adore You- Harry Styles

Well, today is the day. 

I get to start the job. My dream job. Of course, I would love to be Danny's manager, but he hasn't seen me in years, and well, I've met some of my clients before, and they're cool. I started the day with Millie and Leo in our hotel room, getting ready and blasting The Weeknd (clean obviously, there's a child in the room). I had to search my suitcase because I couldn't wear anything with Daniel's name on it, so I decided to wear this;

I said goodbye to Millie and took an Uber to the circuit

I said goodbye to Millie and took an Uber to the circuit. I'm so nervous right now. The Uber car is hot and stuffy, which doesn't help my nerves. We drive through the streets, shoppers and tanned people everywhere. The palm trees stood tall, the buildings were each different, portraying different stories and the sun shone brightly. My driver's name was Nicolas, and he was smiley, teaching me things about the buildings, some geographical history, and some interesting F1 facts (that I kinda already knew, but he was happy so I didn't say anything). 

The ride was quite interesting, despite the heat. Nicolas was quite the Danny fan, and I was surprised he didn't recognize me. I'm known as the Mini Ricciardo to a lot of Daniel's fans, but as a part-time influencer, I'm also decently known. The car was a black Mercedes AMG G63, which was quite sweet for a basic Uber. Miami is quite fitting for the sleek and rich, and this ride would be great as a new entrance for my new job. All these different scenarios are racing through my head. What if they don't like me? What if all of them fire me straight away? What if I forget Leo's with me while I'm at work, and he's with a stranger? What if I meet Lando and he hates me?

"So, you're an F1 girl? Are you excited for the race this weekend?" The man said, breaking my little freak-out. He was tall and had a thick moustache and a cross-Italian-American accent which was quite enjoyable. 

"Oh, yeah. It's going to be great. Do you follow F1?" I ask, searching for my lip gloss. 

"Yeah. I'm so excited to see who has a new livery update." He says giddily, chewing gum and adjusting the mirror. 

"Me too! Are you going to watch?" I say, smiling at his sudden grin. He was quite a cheery person, and I love that! Leo fiddled with a small car.

"My girlfriend actually got us paddock passes. I'm so excited!" He chuckles, and I smiled to myself. He's mentioned his girlfriend a lot, and I can tell he's very proud.

"I'll see you there then. If you want to see a garage pre-race, just say you know Tamera and Leonardo Ricciardo and I'll come let you guys in. See you later, Nicolas."

 I said, reaching for the door to the entrance. There's supposed to be a Mercedes attendant at the front, and I'm so scared they don't show, but obviously, Nicolas had only heard the word 'Ricciardo' and began freaking out.