5- Tuesday the 16th of May

₊‧°𐐪 tamera 𐑂°‧₊

Steal My Girl- One Direction + That Should Be Me- Justin Bieber

This morning, which should be the sixteenth, I woke up at seven in the morning, to a phone call from Leo and Millie. It was roughly 2 in the afternoon, and Millie had just taken Leo to the doctor regarding his ADHD, and how it was impacting his schoolwork. In particular, he gave a referral to a tutoring company. The boy was four years old, and they can see delays in his intellect already? Millie was always quite uncomfortable with doing these sorts of things, so I thanked her and ended the call. She was a legend. We've been friends since birth, and she was one of those people who never judged me for my profession, my kid, my brother or my social media presence. Currently, she was holding a showcase for her latest collection, and with my help, they were selling for thousands. I still didn't feel right about making her do some of my parenting jobs. I wanted to tell Lando everything when I woke up, so I guilt cooked my feelings about Millie and Leo into making some traditional waffles with fruit, eggs and bacon for the three of us. Max, Lando and me.

"Good morning love." The curly haired brunette came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my stomach, giving me a hug from behind. Love? The word rang through my ears as I was slicing up strawberries. He twirled me around and I saw his smile spread across my face. He was dressed, and I was in loungewear. Great, I look like a mess and he looks... well, great. Stop, Tamera, think properly. He's just playing with you, you're friends and everything is fine. 

"Hey Lan." I smiled back. "How are you feeling today? Up for some waffles?"

"I am always up for waffles." He questioned, letting go of me and sitting down on his island bench. "I'm taking a photo of this. Is Max up yet?" He reached for his phone out of his trouser pocket and unlocked it. I shook my head and then looked to his bedroom door, which was opened and the lights were on. 

"Yes, but he left already. Had to get some equipment for a video, and will be back soon for breakfast. Orange juice?" I explained, orange juice in hand and slid the jar over to him before he took the photo. 

"Of course. So, what's your plan today?" He replied, adjusting his shirt and taking his desired photos while I put his bright red toaster away. 

"Well, we do have that party with Charles tomorrow, so I need to plan for that, but other than that, I was going to have a chat with Leo's new tutor and come watch your video at Buckmore Park." As I said this with dread, he gasped in a mad way. My reaction exactly. Thank you, Lando.

"Tutor? He's four years old." He said, taking his first bite of the waffles. "Nice waffles, Ricciardo."

"Thank you. Michelle taught me how to cook." I also cut a few slices of my food, sitting down on the other side of the island, while Lando scrolled through his phone, presumably Instagram.

"That's sweet. Oh look at this, it's an edit of you!" He grins suddenly at his phone, when that one 'i wanna ride, i wanna ride' audio blasts through the kitchen and he smirks. Someone help me, he's looking at an edit of me!

"Oh wait, no, that's me at the Babylon premiere back in Sydney." I cower behind my jar of orange juice.

"You look stunning, and this edit, damn. That's my best mate, ladies and gentlemen!" He cheered, taking a massive bite of his waffle and liking the reel. That would not go down well when people see it. Out of the blue, Max burst into the door with bags of equipment. "MAX! LOOK AT THIS EDIT OF MERA!"

Fewtrell almost ran to Lando and burst out laughing at the video of me. I loved that dress, it's hung up in my wardrobe at home. It was Vintage Chanel I got for myself on my twenty first birthday, and thank God it still fit. It was so stunning.