9- Saturday the 17th of June

Yellow- Coldplay + What A Time (feat. Niall Horan)- Julia Michaels, Niall Horan

₊‧°𐐪 tamera 𐑂°‧₊

I'm back, so to speak. It's been a month, officially, since he passed, and I'm at home. I have been since the end of Monaco, and God it feels so nice to be at home with my son. It's been two Prixs without me and he looks so much older already. His hair is longer, Millie absolutely refuses to cut it, and it has that wave like his mum had.

I've also come back to social media, because it helps pay for our house, but also because I love being able to reach out with people. I have been invited to the Gran Turismo premiere in Amsterdam at the end of August, which worked perfectly with the Dutch Grand Prix dates, and I am super excited, to say the least. I had scored the invitation when some of the actors came to the Monaco Grand Prix in the Ferrari garage, which was surreal. I also have been invited to the Sydney premiere of Barbie which has been trending a lot recently, and I will totally attend it, so I have to duck from Silverstone to Sydney to Hungary in a small amount of time, which'll be fine, I'm ninety percent sure I've done worse with Daniel. How did I get invited to the Barbie premiere in New South Wales? Honestly, no idea, but I'll most definitely be there.

Of course, I do miss my driver friends, and my brother barely comes back often, but it's probably for the best that I don't attend every race because I can't fly Leo with me everywhere and expect his education to fix itself, and he is my priority. I am taking him with me for two races (Silverstone and Hungary), which does seem a little contradictory to what I just said, so he'd be attending four races in total, plus Vegas for 'Uncle Danny'. I have to work for the drivers still, so for the past couple weeks I have been on zoom call after zoom call trying to manage everything as we slowly dive into renewing contracts with my firm. 

It seems odd to me that I miss Lando. He's my 'best mate' but sure, I miss him a lot. Like a lot a lot. He texts me every day, which is nice, I do love talking with him. The time zone between us is always a little iffy, however, which makes it hard. I still like him, duh, I mean, look at him. I got a post-shower video from him, his dark curls soaking and his shirt a little see through so I could see his abs and help him cook. He ate that look (plus the pasta I taught him too). The way he looked at the camera (not me) gave me butterflies. He talks with Leonardo a lot too, so much so my baby called him Lan like I do and I swear my heart melted. 

Currently, Lando was thirteen hours ahead. It is 3am in the morning in Perth and I can do anything but sleep. It's Qualifying for him, and McLaren hadn't done well in practice. 

---

lan 🧡🫶

lan 🧡🫶

im about to go on for qualifying, and i have a hunch you still can't sleep...

any advice?

mera 🤓

make sure you keep control of your tyre temperature

it's canada

lan 🧡🫶

go to sleep, mer

you have a call with max tomorrow morning

mera 🤓