5- newfound feelings

juliette 

juliette 

present; narrative

I woke up on Paige's chest, my arms around her waist as she played with my hair.

"Morning Jules." She said and I just stuffed my head back into her chest and she laughed at me. Thank god it was Saturday and I had nowhere to be. "C'mon let's do something today." She said, continuing to twirl my hair between her fingers.

"Give me like 5 more minutes." I grumbled and somehow managed to cuddle into her closer, feeding off the heat that was radiating off her body.

"Yo P, have you seen my headband I can't-" Azzi said barging into the room and stopping when she saw me cuddled into Paige. "Oh hey Jules." She said confused but also smirking at Paige who rolled her eyes.

"Sorry Azzi we both got so tired that we passed out here." I said, taking my face out of the crook of Paige's neck and looking at Azzi.

"Yeah ok. If you see my headband just let me know. Bye lovebirds." She said running out of the room and closing the door. "Amari you so owe me 10 bucks guess who's sleeping in Paige's bed right now." We heard Azzi yell from outside.

"We didn't sleep together." Paige yelled back, groaning at Azzi who continued talking to Amari.

She brought her hand back to my hair and continued playing with it, making me feel tired again.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked, looking up at her.

"Well I wanted to do something but now I just feel like staying like this all day." She said, biting her lip as she looked down at me.

"I like that plan" I agreed and put my head back on her chest. We stayed there in silence as I listened to her heartbeat. It increased everytime I drew figures on her skin that was peeking out of her shirt.

Suddenly my phone started ringing aggressively, bringing me out of my happy state to go pick it up.

"Hey Rose." I said tiredly

"Do not hey rose me. Where have you been?" She screamed loud enough for Paige to hear which made her laugh. Rose heard her laugh and went silent on the other line. "OH MY GOD NO WAY!" Rose screamed, making me pull the phone away from my ear so she wouldn't damage my eardrum.

"Rose it's not like that I just spent the night here, I was tired." I explain but that doesn't kill her excitement.

"Whatever, we'll talk later, bye you two." She said and I could hear the smile in her voice before she hung up. Again we heard Azzi outside in the living room.

"Yes Rose I just saw." She said excitedly, making me and Paige groan again.

"Maybe we should go out there." Paige suggested and I just nodded sadly, not wanting to move from my position but I had to. We walked out into the living room, me still in Paige's sweats and hoodie and Azzi went still, hanging up on Rose.