22- taylor swift made me do it

juliette 

juliette 

present; narrative

I woke up with a pounding headache in Rose's bed. After Azzi and Paige gathered all of us into cars they dropped me off. I stumbled up the stairs to my place and Nika laughed from the car. When I got inside Rose was watching TV and came to my side watching me laugh at nothing and struggle to take my shoes off. All I remember was changing, taking my makeup off then laying in bed with Rose telling her about what happened with Paige. The tears finally flowed when I told her and she comforted me until I eventually cried myself to sleep.

Now I have a headache and puffy eyes, great. There was a glass of water and advil next to me and I was very thankful for the angel I got to call a bestfriend. I took two advils before walking out of the dark room to find Rose standing in the kitchen watching TV from her spot.

"Look who's finally awake." She exclaimed. I probably looked like a vampire right now.

"What time is it?" I asked, rubbing my eyes and taking a seat on the barstool. Thank god it was Saturday and I finished all my work early. If not I would've collapsed by now.

"Almost one." She put another glass in front of me. It was her famous strawberry banana smoothie that cured every headache I ever had. Whoever gets to marry this girl is such a lucky shit.

"I love you." I started drinking the smoothie. Someone knocked at the door but I was too consumed with the drink in front of me to even get it. Rose went to grab it and left me in my smoothie heaven.

"You look awful." Jay laughed, walking into the apartment and taking the seat next to me.

"Don't you have your own place." I looked back at my drink. Not in the mood for Jay's remarks on how exhausted I looked right now.

"I do but why would I be there when I could be here bothering you." He had a fake sweet tone in his voice. Messing up my hair even more. I swatted his hand away.

"Why are you here?" I asked annoyed, trying to keep calm even though I wanted to slap him. My brain was pounding and now I had this annoying kid around.

"We're going out." He said and I turned to him. Hoping he was joking. The only plans I had today were a long bath and binging criminal minds.

"Like you and Rose?" Rose laughed loudly at my statement. Snorting slightly and doubling over.

"No like me and you." If I could throw his barstool over I would've already.

"Yeah, that's not happening." Jay was insane if he thought I was going out hungover, puffy eyed and sad.

"You can't just sit around like a hermit all day." He rolled his eyes at how lazy I was. Worst and best thing about Jay he could never stay still. He always wanted to be doing something and being his friend meant I was a part of that. The only time he let me sit around at home was when I had homework and even then he would sit in my room and bother me.