6- can't get you off my mind

juliette 

juliette 

present december 2021; narrative 

It was almost time for winter break. Ever since the game me and Paige spent almost everyday together. She stayed over a lot, we drove to class, practice and even to just get coffee together. We were basically attached at the hip and I couldn't be happier.

I was going with Rose to her parents for the break tomorrow and Paige was going back to Minnesota with Azzi. All of us were sitting in Azzi and Paige's living room having a twilight marathon.

"No Edward is the only correct choice." I gaped at Azzi after she said she would've picked Jacob. Horrendous opinion.

"But Jacobs abs" She moaned out and Paige just laughed at her, keeping her hand around my shoulder.

"But Edward's face and personality and how protective he is and his ABS!" I fought back, continuing to defend Edward with my life.

"I'm team Rosalie because she's the best character." Rose said and me and Azzi both turned around and stared at her confused.

"She's the third best Cullen sibling at most." I said and her jaw dropped. "You only like her cuz your names sound similar." I accused her and she just gasped, putting her hand over her heart.

"You can go with them to Minnesota." She joked, rolling her eyes.

"I wish, she's stuck going with you." Paige said, joining the conversation.

"You know I'd much rather go with you P, I'm just stuck with Rose cuz her siblings are cute." I joked winking at Rose who just gave me a death glare.

"Just show up in Minnesota, both of you." Paige said seriously now and I just looked at her baffled.

"I mean we totally could if you want Jules." Rose replied, her face was bright, excited to go to Minnesota now.

"Yeah obviously I want to." I screamed and Paige and Azzi got excited.

We continued watching Twilight, me and Paige on the couch wrapped up in all the blankets I brought and Rose and Azzi sitting on the floor in front of the TV.

"You excited to meet my fam?" Paige whispered to me.

"Yeah, mostly your little brother." I replied. Paige talked very highly about her family. How her parents split up and her dad raised her while her mom moved to Montana. Her mom had 2 kids, Lauren and Ryan with her stepdad Brian and her dad had Drew with her stepmom Moe.

"Drew's gonna love you, you might have to come every Christmas." She laughed, thinking about the interaction to happen.

"Then I'll come for him every year." I said, trying to joke but being dead serious.

The movies ended and me and Rose had to leave to finish packing before our flight at 6 am tomorrow morning. I dreaded morning flights but it was the only one we could find back to Wisconsin this soon to Christmas.