Chapter Three - Brothers

Hi guys!
Hope you enjoy the chapter

AVA

"Hello my name is David King and this is my son Damien King." He said while smiling at Lexi and not sparing me a glance.

"Hi my name is Alexis, nice to meet you." Lexi said while smiling at them. David grinned when she smiled at them.

"H..hi my name is Ava. N..nice to m..meet you."I stuttered to them. I had to look up while looking at them because of my short height and move my bangs to the side because they were too long and they covered my eyes. While Lexi was 5'2 I was 4'11. And I look like an ant in front of them.

When they looked at me their smile faltered. They nodded at me and turned to Lexi with a smile. I frowned and looked at the floor while tightening my hold on my bags strap.

"Come on, let's go home baby sis" Damien said while carrying both of Lexi's suitcases and grinning at her.

"I'm not a baby" Lexi muttered. "But you will always be my baby". David said to her while holding her hand. She smiled at him and he returned it.

They started walking towards the jet and I followed behind them while dragging my suitcase.

"Wow". Both Lexi and I said when we entered the jet. It was big. We went and sat down. Lexi sat down close to David and Damien sat down behind them while I sat in a corner at the other side of the jet.

I put my seatbelt on when the air hostess told us to put in our seatbelts. The jet started moving while I gripped my seat and closed my eyes afraid of looking because this was my first time on a plane.

I opened my eyes when we were in the air and relaxed on my seat and removed my seatbelt.

I looked at my right and saw David and Lexi in conversation while Damien wore his headphones.

My stomach rumbled and that's when I remember I didn't eat anything in the morning. I contemplated whether to ask them for food or not. My stomach rumbled again asking me for food.

"Um ex..cuse me, can I have some..thing to eat please." I asked when my stomach rumbled again. "It's in the kitchen." I heard David said while still conversing with Lexi.

I stood up and went to the kitchen to look for something to eat. I admired the kitchen first when I entered before I went to the fridge. I decided to make a sandwich. I finished making the sandwich and sat down on a stool before eating it. I finished eating it and drank the orange juice I found in the fridge.

I went back to my seat to take a nap. I lied down and was out like a light.

I woke up from my nap when I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw the air hostess gently shaking me "put on your seatbelt the jet is going to land" she said while smiling at me.I put on my seatbelt when I sat down straight.

After a few minutes, the plane landed. I carried my suitcase and bag and came out of the jet. I went outside and to wait for Lexi, David and Damien to come out. They came out with Damien carrying Lexi's suitcases while she was carrying her bag.

They started walking towards a black car and I quickly followed them. Damien put Lexi's and I suitcases and entered the front seat of the car and I entered the back seat with Lexi beside me and David in the front seat driving the car.

We were driving for a few minutes before we reached a mansion. "Wow!" Lexi and I exclaimed. "Is this your house."Lexi asked "yeah it's our house" Damien said while smiling at Lexi through the reer mirror. We entered through a gate and came out of the house when David parked the car.

Damien brought our suitcases from the booth of the car and dropped it on the floor. I carried my own and start dragging it behind Damien who was again carrying Lexi's suitcases while David and Lexi were in front of us.

We entered the house and was greeted by a butler-i think. "Welcome home!" Shouted both David and Damien when the butler allowed us to enter the house, while grinning at a smiling Lexi.

"Boys!" David shouted. I heard footsteps coming towards us. When the footsteps reached us, I came face-to-face with four boys.

"Alexis these are your new brothers" he said while looking at a wide eyed Lexi.

That's the second chapter 😊
Hope you like it!
Bye!🙋‍♀️