Chapter Fourteen - Daniel

Surprise!😁
Since I haven't updated for awhile, I thought I should give u guys a double update. 😊

Ava

Dad drove for a while before we reached a small ice cream place.

He swiftly parked the car before climbing out. Lexi climbed out and before I could come out dad stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He asked me while raising one of his eyebrows. I looked around the place seeing only a few people and fidget with my fingers "umm.... I'm g..going t..to g..get ice cream with y..you a..and Lexi" I said furrowing my eyebrows wondering why he's asking me such question.

Lexi rounded the car before coming to stand by dad's side.

He scoffed and glared at me before replying "Lexi and I are going to get ice cream while you are going to stay in the car and wait for us" with that he grabbed Lexi's hand and left me in the parking lot.

Lexi turned to look at me before sticking her tongue out at me. She turned around and happily skipped to the ice cream parlor with dad.

My eyes blurred with tears and I hurriedly went inside the car before bursting into tears.

"What have I ever done to you guys that you hate me so much. You treat Lexi like a princess while you treat me like I don't even exist."

After crying for a while, I laid my head on the window and closed my eyes. My head was hurting from all the crying that I did.

Without even realizing it, I fell into a deep slumber.

My eyes opened from the sound of laughter and the car roaring to life. I looked at the source of laughter and saw dad and Lexi laughing at something.

Lexi held a bag of something and kept it on the car's floor by her feet.

She was telling dad a story about how her friends and her pranked a teacher by putting glue on the door handle before the teacher came into the class, so that when the teacher opened the door her hand will get stuck on the handle. She tried to remove her hand but she just ended up removing the handle with her hand still stuck to it.

Dad was laughing while driving out of the parking lot and Lexi was still telling dad stories her and her friends did.

They laughed at the stories even when we reached our driveway and dad parked the car and we went into the house.

I quietly went into the house and went directly upstairs to my room.

I was passing Daniel's room when the door abruptly opened. The door almost hit me if I didn't moved away.

I stayed rooted to the floor, fear gripping me.

For the past three weeks, Daniel, James and Justin have been bullying me. James and Justin don't do it frequently but Daniel do and he is the worst. Every opportunity he gets he bully's me.

He pours food, water and any other thing he gets his hands on at me.

I change my clothes twice or thrice in a day because of him.