3. ANTICIPATION ~

📌Upadate!!
As i said yesterday here is your another update.
Support this book and me.

Vote and comment share your thoughts and love.
Thank you 💜

Another update will be soon ...

Divya's pov

" I can't believe i getting married! That to with Kuwar ji. I know him since childhood but now i don't know how he is looking what's his preference like, dislikes....what he thought about me?"

Aghhh i am thinking too much we are friends right so it will be good for us. But we didn't meet each other like years how will I get close to him? He is going be king now am i ready to be his queen? Support him and rule with him?

"Listen, Divya you are an adult now,our marriage would have been done in our teenage but still our parents give us time to explore our life and enjoy teenage "

I told to myself looking at the mirror .
Pitaji decided him for me from long ago and i know he is gentleman well that's what I hear from my friends.

He is loving and kind with women and children which is good,a king should provide security and freedom to his people. He was also take care of me when we are child we stay with each other most of time.

Suddenly Riya called me and i came out of my thoughts .

" Rajkumari ji , your marriage date is fixed."

she said i was not shocked i am excited for my wedding and to meet kuwar ji again how he looks like now is he handsome? Watching other women fangirl over him i am sure he is. yesterday chachaji went to his palace with my consent letter and pitaji's proposal for marriage date.

" when ? I hope i got time so my lehenga would be delivered by the time of marriage"

" yes ,you have time your marriage will be in two weeks. Everyone started preparing. I came here to give this mask let me apply it. starting from today you need to take special care of your skin and body ranisa said to me strictly. let's go to bathroom so i can apply it on your skin "

" okay then let me change my dress ."

I am sitting inside poor it's outside of my chamber. I just want to feel relaxed and being outside in nature it feels good. Riya sitting near me applying paste in my hand .

I was wearing a thin white cotton dress just above my knees like night dresses but it's lil deep on neck area showing my cleavage more .

No one is here so i want wear comfortable cloth. I was staring at my own reflection in water when my thoughts went again to kuwar ji he will see me after long time will he like me .

I love books when i grew up no one here share my feelings,well i have a lil sister she just turned 18 so most of time she spend her time with education as its important.

Books are my world specially spicy romance novel. I have collection of them ,those men in books are just so damn hot. I hear cough sound behind me and feel Riya's hand stopped.

When i look back a man standing infront of me shamelessly staring with creepy smirk on his face. I quickly went deep inside the pool and Riya angrily asked him.

" hey!!, who are you? Who gave you permission to come here ,get out right now or i will call soldiers here!!."

That unknown man shouted at Riya .

" you bitch, do you know whom you are talking to? I can kill you right now . How dare you speak to me like that ?!!"

" whoever you are i don't care ,i am performing my duty and you need to leave from here. "

" I want to meet Rajkumari Divya . And no one can do anything about it. I suggest you to leave us alone here. "

My heart skip a beat I'm in this pool who hell he is. Before Riya said anything i said loudly

" I don't want to meet you. soldiers!! Soldiers!!"

Few soldiers run here gazing at their.since i am almost naked.

" ji Rajkumari!!"

" get this man out of here right now."

"ji!!"

They dragged him out and i breath again who was that psycho?
I ran towards my chamber after cleaning my body and saw maa sa there. I hug her in wet cloth and cry hard, maa sa get worried and asked.

" Divya ! What happened baby ? Why are you crying? Tell me huh !! What happened Riya?"

"Ranisa , Rajkumari ji taking bath in outside pool suddenly some unknown man came and said he want to meet her but we called soldiers and they kicked him out."

Riya said everything to maa sa .

" oh my baby don't cry . I will talk about this with your pitaji (father). Okay now shh calm down my child."

After some time I calm down maa sa brought my lunch in my chamber. I still thinking about that person who is he? Maa sa did not said anything about him further. Is he still here? What he is even doing here ? I didn't saw him before here.

" here baby have your lunch i will be busy in preparation so take care of your health ok and also your skin, hair everything. Marriage is very important for both bride and groom, so prepare and pamper yourself as much as you can enjoy this new phase .Do everything what you love okay? "

She got emotional and i again cried a lot with her . We both eat together share so much thought about wedding, after a while Dadi sa joined us and share her story of marriage. We laughed and cried together. I am gonna miss them.

It's night already and i getting ready for bed completing my night skin routine Riya helped me with dress .we are both like sisters since i don't have any , you know sisters from different mother. When we are alone she call me with my name without any hesitation and i love it.

" Divya you know you should put some weight. You breast and butt will look more juicy and thicker. And increase your excercise timing. When kuwar sa will saw you he will be lovestruck hahaha."

She said in teasing voice. hump kuwar ji and love that's far from reality i even don't know if he like me or not? I mean we are children back then and emotions were new for us...

By the way i should work on my waist more considering my figure i have good boobs and butt ,slim waist I just need to maintain it yes..