25.ITS HEAT NOT FEVER ~

Enjoy your reading 💜!!

Suraj's pov

My heart melted for her , she was so tensed I can see her knuckles turning white for tight grip on her dupatta.

" Agar rusht hai bhi to aapko kiye? Jayi ye kahiye kisi aur ko apni vyatha.. hum to sirf naam ke pati hai bass.."

" Even if I am mad why does it bothers you? Go tell other about your problems .... I'm just your name-sake husband."

I know it hurts her but it was hurting me more knowing she is in some kind of pain , but not able to do anything for her....

" It is not like that kunwar sa ... I... Feel something different in the morning..... i even do not know last night what happened but suddenly.... i . Feel something.... i will tell you in our chamber please come when you finished your work."

She said with so much hesitation that left me wondering what exactly happening with her.

She is looking healthy right now but last night fever out of nowhere!! Did i also felt like that in my earlier stage??

I sighed her face is desperate to say so many things her lips getting torched by her teeths. I slowly nodded my head accepting her pleads. I do not want her to feel guilty I need to be patience with her.

" Go back , have your breakfast it may take time but i will be there "

A relief wash through her body, and her hand left that poor dupatta which was kept twisting because of her nervousness. She smiles warmly and turn to leave but I held her arm .

She looks at me ... If looks can get men hard then I am gone, and her body not helping either...

Slowly breathing out i move my hands to fix her blouse which slide down showing her little upper breast.I know i said earlier i will control myself and I will.... But I can not lie myself that every cells of my body screams to touch her , love her ,

and fuc...

this fucker.... Shut up... Before you finished that sentence.

Says the one who is getting hard just looking at her little skin.

I am not...i just ..

" Ahhh"

I came to my senses hearing her moan... What did I do ? Her face and her cheeks are so damn red... Her eyes dripping innocence. But her ... Fuck.....