22. FIRST INTRODUCTION ~

I am going to be busy tomorrow so I updated today.

Thank you so much for your votes and comments wow it really means a lot.
Next chapter is ready.

Vote target 100 !!

I will give you all double update  i promise 🙋‍♀️.

Enjoy your reading 💜

Suraj’s pov

What Aarya told me was right i need to talk with her first. I don't want her to suffer alone because of my problem. If she was going through something i should be there for her .

“ You are right i will talk with her but please prepare the medicine I think I am going to need it ”

Aarya smile and putting his hand on my hand said

“ Sure, Bhai sa but can you tell me what exactly are you feeling so that I can make it ”

“ I actually do not know how to explain but i feel hot when that wolf come out and my eyes glow up yellow every time..... as per your bhabhi sa and ... i kind of ... could not control my body... ”

He scratch his neck before making serious and awkward face

“ okay, ummm ...sorry Bhai sa for asking you these questions but I need to know ,tell me one thing do you want to get close with her i ..mean ... physi..... ”

I tried to not look at him before answering

“ umm ...yes”

“ Bhai sa, when that wolf take control did you guys ever.... you kn.. ”

“ what are you asking Aarya ?”

“ okay let me ask you straight did you had sex ?”

I choked on air and cough loudly... what th....

“ Bhai sa please if you are uncomfortable then I will ask one of my friend that Sravan who comes with me on your wedding?”

Hearing his name my blood boiled how can I share my personal life with that bastard and that to specifically my bedroom life. And at some point he will ask about Divya and i can not tolerate him around my Little kitten.

“ no , not him you are saying he is your friend then I want to wran you keep distance from him. He is not good for you or this Kingdom in future you will be chief accountant so ....”

“ okay. Okay relax i just want to you to be comfortable as you are not and about him we have time but not now.”

I Sighed yes there are so many things I need to look at but now my concentration should be on my life and my family.

“ yeah.... ummm no we did not that was reason i do not like the Idea of consummating we did not ...but kind of get close to each other in a way... ”