29.Can Not Wait Now~

Suraj's pov

“ privacy ”

I shouted loud they both flinched but what caught my eyes is Divya's wet body. Shit !

I should have controlled my wolf. But he is on edge when i smell sweet vanila scents coming from bathroom.

It's her body arousal smell naturally she smells just sweet candy type but today her heat making it overly sweet.

Oh that is why you are so tempted but she does smell delicious. Even I can not control myself.

I saw Riya walking away fast closing the door behind me . Divya squirming inside the pool . She wrapped a white cotton cloth around her which Riya handed her before leaving. But that did not hide anything, it looks rather tempting.

“ umm kunwar sa what.. what a-are you do-doing here?”

I do not know what happens but Divya gasp suddenly looking at my eyes . Does it change colour?

Let me take over !!

No not now first let me talk to her .

I closed my eyes taking deep breath. I walked towards her. Standing near the pool i took out my clothes one by one . Her eyes widened when she get the Idea she turns her face to another side.

I step inside the pool,the water feel cold .i slowly wrapped my hand around her waist.

“ kunwar sa what-”

“ shhh ”

I started kissing her lips slowly. She slowly wrapped her hands around my neck and i pull her more closer. Our chest collided with each other, i can feel her nipples turning hard.

“ shh... Ahhh” i hissed slowly

She bites my lips hard. Backing away She parted her lips breathing out.

sorry !! I do not...”

I chuckled softly her doe eyes look worried. When i touched my lips.

My luna is so fierce..

Ohh that was her ? here I was thinking when my shy kitten become lioness..

“ It is okay you can let her take over. It is her first heat .”

“ She did that? How - do you know?”

She looks suprised .

“ My wolf told me and I know my shy kitten so well ”

Her cheeks turning red i caressed the red hue with my thumb gently.

“ h- how .. she?”

“ sometimes we can not control our body like . I can not control myself from barge in when you smells so sweetly.”

Her eyes widened .

“ my smells??”

I chuckled my baby is indeed baby.

“ yes, and it is so tempting, so sweet, so delicious. And let me tell you ... I feel - hungry now , you smells so delicious i just want to eat you .”

“ kunwar sa...”

“ Shh let her take over. It is okay you are with me I will take care of you always and......forever”

I said cupping her cheeks. She denied said

“ it is our first time too I do not know what we are going to do and do not know if I will feel everything or not. So I want our moment to cherish.”

My baby is so sweet. I kissed her whole face lastly pecking her lips.

“ What should we do then ? My wolf wants to come out to meet both of you. He is on edge since he smelled you.”

Her eyes fixed on my eye when i mentioned my wolf . Expecting to change colour again i guess.. but it did not happen. I can feel him purring inside warmly he seems happy.

I accepted him and i want her to accept him also just like I will, i accept her wolf and my mate . We can not always treat them as second person. We are one , our souls share one body .

“ It is feels bad to always treat them as they do not have importance you know I want us to accept them as ourselves.”

She thought for a second then nod her head agreeing with me.

“ yes you know today i talked to her like a real person it does feel good knowing someone is there with me,to guide me and inspire me.”

She talk to her it is so fast.

We would have talked earlier if you were not being stubborn like this. You did not accept me ,even if I am guiding you every moment till now when Divya mentioned me you started investigation about me.

But i am happy now that you accept me and accept my mate . we are powerless without your cooperation this reincarnation would be waste if we did not work as one.

I am happy too and thank you for protecting us.

When I was talking with him I feel Divya shivering. I forgot she is in pool for a long time shit ...

“ Hume kaksha mein chalna uchit hoga bhut samay tak aap in gili vastra mein rahna uchit nahi hai.”

“ we should go to chamber ,you can not stay in this wet clothes.”

She looks down to her self and my eyes follow her and stuck on her chest which is visible . She looks so tempting.

And that looks so suckable. I can not wait until she produce sweet nectar for our pup ...

Nectar. ??

Milk stupid breast milk she will breastfeed our baby oneday.

I lick my lips unknowingly her image with beautiful figure round and sexy ,her plum and squishy boobs with red nipple from my continuous biting , her belly full with my seeds. Aghhh that stupid asshole plant in mind mind is so hot.

My hand went to press her milky boobs my palm feels rough against her softness i kissed her neck and that drives me crazy. She smell so sweet here and she moans as kitten in heat.

She is indeed in heat . That is her scent gland we wolfs have that on our neck little bit closer to shoulder. You also have it.

Fuck it is driving crazy for her. I started nipping that place more biting, kissing doing every possible thing .

“ Ahhh . Ku- ... Ahhh .... ”

“ fuck ... Kitten keep moaning... Aghh”

Rubbing my nose there I keep biting her whole neck. It turns purplish, I marked her...

Fuck I marked her mine ..... Mine...

“ kun- ... Kunwar sa... Pl-please. ”

I pulled away looking at her state.. eyes dropping, lips sawlloeen neck full of hickey. Her clothes slides from her chest to her waist.

Leaving her mole soft boobs which is red from my assault. I peck her lips and temple before connecting our foreheads together, breathing uneven .

“ Divya... I can not wait anymore.”

With i pick her up in my arms stepping out of pool she grips my neck squeezing her boobs more .now her big soft boobs touching my bare chest our nipples keep rubbing with my every step.

I walked away naked without giving any fuck...