32.It Is Not Pe- ~

Okay, i was reading old chapters of this book and i realise it needs editing some words , some grammatical mistakes need to change. I will try to edit it after finishing this book. So please be patient and thank you for loving this book so far .

Enjoy your reading 💜

Divya's pov

Everything is amazing except my body it feels different.

Last night we are finally consummate our marriage. It is the thing that every husband and wife does , i was so dumb.

I tried to move this muscle man as he was sleeping literally on me ahugghg how can I even thought about it??? It is impossible. I will move from him.

“Ahhhh maaa!!”

Wave of pain hit me when i tried to move i feel his thing inside me.He also wake up straddling.

“What happened kitten are you --”

“Ahhh kunwar sa.....”

“I'm sorry let me pull out one sec.”

He slowly tried to pulled out with hurting me. But I guess we can not do anything with our size difference between us.

He is so bi..

I'm sorry kitten i do not want to but i can not control myself either.”

“Shhh you are so big kunwar sa.”

He chuckled softly the audacity of this man ...

“I know I'm big but it feels so good to hear it from your mouth.”

“You are so meannie”

I pushed him to side and tried to get up only to winced.

“Baby wait what are you doing?? Is it paining too much?”

“No thank you I am so fine that I can jump around.”

“I am sorry kitten but still not sorry for that. ”

“ ji ji Hume pata hai sub .”

“ yes, yes i know.”

With he picked me up with his arms ,both are naked he did not even bother to cover us. What this man thinking aishhh

“ Kunwar sa someone will see please atleast get me cover . ”

“ Well i can not see anyone other than us so shut up I will help you today . ”

“ No attendee will shortly please.”

“ kitten i said I will give you bath today . So no one will come.”

“ but...”

We are already in bathing room he never listens to me. He slowly put me in water he sits behind me.

“ kitten are you okay did I hurt you?”

He said while caressing my arm .

“ No kunwar sa i am good just sore .”

“ you know kitten,last night was best night for me not because we made love it is more than that. We complete eachother in every aspect of life. The day we get married our soul tied with each other for seven birth and now making love we complete the next level and when we have a baby that we will complete the last step being parents.”

His love language is physical touch i know that but after listening to him i think some part of him still needs that assurance that innocent child in him needs protection and love . And i am more than ready to give him that assurance and love.

“ you know kunwar sa no said anything about it to me i feel so dumb . Where did you know about all this ? You have done this before ?”

He laughed so before pouring water on my head .

“ Hmmm may be.... You know we are king so we can keep or simply marry anyone ”

The moment he finished I was on top of him ready to break his neck wolf inside me clawing to come out.

“ Dare to look any girl or woman I will show you what can a woman do ? and to be specific I am a princess and queen if lots of women are ready to be in your harame then remember there are also men who will fall at my feet just for tas- ..”

Suddenly we both are deep in water and him being on top of me. Kissing me so hard like it will bleed. Due to water i can not even breath properly so i push him but he did not leave me. After realising he left me and we came up gasping for air.

“ Do not finished the sentence it will be not good for you specially kitten. I am the only one who can touch you ,feel you , kiss you , taste you and ...”

Pulling me close to him . He pushed his pelvic against mine I can feel the hardness and my body shivered when he said

“ and I am the only one who can put baby inside you , who can swell your little stomach to big , and I am the only one who can put his cock inside your little kitty anytime, anywhere and fill your womb with seeds .”

He kissed me again his hand travel from my waist to my lower breast. He caresses my nipple with his thumb making it hard. pushing his tongue inside my mouth he pinched my nipples and i was moaning mess .

He pull me to his lap without knowing we are already in edge of pool siting in a small steps
His hardness directly touching my core I am feeling wet again.

“ kunwar sa i am feeling like I will P-pee.”

He did not listen to me this man really do not know how bad I want to do it.

“ kun-”

“ It is okay Kitten it not what you think it is not pee.”

“ but it is coming from that place how can it be different?”

He is grinding his hardness...... No i am ... I am the one moving my hips why my body acting different?

“ you want me again? Kitten? Hmm?”

He said kissing my ears whispering slowly.
I just nod my head yes I want him to do the same thing but I can not ask him

“ say it then baby ask for it?”

i cried my body is shivering but I am feeling hot. I want to pee or what this feeling ?

“ please kunwar sa let me pee then we ...”

“ okay pee here then”

I was shocked is he okay? He started to caresses my core with hardness.

“ What are you saying please don't rub there or i will.”

“ I want you kitten i want to you to do it here .”

“ but.... ”

“ I love it when you pee kitten I love it when you use that word for orgasm, for your cum.”

Without warning he pushed his thing and i feel burning sensation like i will bleed again. We stayed like that not moving he just kissing and licking my neck. It brings unknown comfort

“ ku-kunwar- sa What is org-assam?”