6. FINALLY IT'S TIME ~

📌 Update!!! Story begins here if you are thinking it's going to be a normal story then you are very wrong......

Vote and comment please share. With your friends I hope you all will support me.

Your vote means a lot to me and it's free please do vote!!!

Thank you for reading and Don't be silent reader share your love in comment ..💜

It's going be my First 100 reading thank you so much . I updated today and hopefully you guys going to vote atleast 50 please !!🥺

My chapters always content 1000-1500 words please my hard work depends on your vote!!

Thank you so much to those who voted! 💜

Suraj's pov

Whole Palace is decorated with lights and flowers.It looks really beautiful like new bride
And i am going get my bride. After waiting for so many years finaly it's time to welcome her.
I don't know how things are going to work out but I will make sure it will .

I getting ready that Sherwani maa sa selected for me honestly i am really anxious about my appearance.. Cause we will meet after so many years and I really want to impress her.

" Bhai sa let's go!! Are you ready or not? Everyone is waiting downstairs.....
Wow you....Look.... really HANDSOME huh."

Arya said teasing voice he never going to change his playful behaviour.He is already dressed so he can help me little bit.

"Shut up ,Arya come here and help me with turban wrapping "

" Yes Bhai sa let me help you. We need to go soon maa sa asking for you.
Umm Bhai sa ?"

"Hmm?"

" How am i looking? I mean... I know it's your marriage and all but there will be Bhabhi sa sis..i.. mean your sister-in-law right! "

"Hmm so? You look good but what's with her?"

" Not..hing ..nothing i ..just want to look handsome too ..you know or what will she think ! Her sister's brother-in-law is not handsome as his brother you know"

" Hmm are you sure?i don't..."

" Suraj ! Son come quickly we need to leave early some rituals are not done yet come beta (son) and you Arya I told you to bring him but you are having conversation here.. "

Maa sa said coming to my chamber. Arya's behaviour is something else today what happen with him.. He get nervous for the first time that's something unusual. I will talk to him later let's go now.

" Maa sa let's go I'm ready. Arya just helping me with turban I'm ready now ."

With that we all left from our palace with Baarat. Everyone one was dancing and enjoying till we arrive her palace my eyes are just searching for my Divya.

Everything went silent when she walk with her bridal dress she looks beautiful .Though i didn't see her clearly with dupatta covering her face completely but her transparent dupatta was enough to show her beauty.