5. WAITING ~

UPDATE!!!! I was busy so it took time to upload next chapter but here finally enjoy .

Unedited version !! If you find mistakes let me know.

A BIG THANKS TO THOSE WHO VOTE !!

THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH.

GIVE LOVE, SHARE AND COMMENTS

PLEASE VOTE !!

THANK YOU 💜

Divya 's pov

"Its just one week left i even don't know how to control my emotions you know. I feel like crying in one moment then happy in another moment . I'm telling you i have gone crazy this wedding making me feel those unknown things you know."

" Riya!!! Your friend here is in trouble and you are eating jalebi wow!! Just wow!!!!"

After finishing her sweet tasty jalebi Riya finally managed to say her friend in low irritating voice.

" Yaar listen just like you were single for long time I am also single.Now that you are going to marry and feeling all these things I don't what I can do or say to calm you down."

" But Riya i am feeling terrible. My heart is about pop up. Butterflies in my stomach doing all the dances of their life. And my mind .... I don't even explain... It's scared!"

" Why you are scared? You know him from you diapers so why now?"

I am done with this dumb creature of mine. Here her bestfriend going crazy but she didn't care at all. How i will explain i am scared my mind is scared not because of Kuwar ji but for the "Unknown " .

" Maa sa Said to enjoy your days and embrace your changes .But i don't what I will do there? what they expect from me? What are my duties will be as his wife? "

" Divya you are stressing so much. You are born princess and bound to be Queen you are capable enough to rule by his side. Just get ready it's your haldi Rani sa will be here anytime ."

I pushed my anxiety to corner and try concentrate on present. I need to get ready it's going to tough but there's nothing that Divya can't do. Right!

Just like Riya said maa sa came to my chamber and I was adjusting my dupatta. I am almost ready, Riya as usual busy with her jalebi so maa sa pinched her ear that's good she didn't help with my anxiety... Hump...

" You are busy with your so called jalebi and your best friend getting ready alone. Wow !"

" Rani sa!! Rani sa sorry sorry .. please it's tasty and you know I can't ignore my food..."

" Maa sa leave her I am ready let's go. and you stay here with your food. "

When i just turned she immediately put one jalebi in my mouth Mmm it's really tasty. I moaned savouring sweetness. Riya said with proud

" See I told you it's good. I am sorry ...let's go celebrate your haldi rasam Ranisa let's go "

Maa sa laughed at her childness . We three came to hall where everyone is present expect males .It's only female function just pitaji here cause he will apply haldi to me.Everyone singing and dancing when I reach there.