13. CONFESSION -

Update!!!! Well double update ...😁Next one is coming in few hours.

Enjoy Your Reading....

Suraj's pov

I lied to Divya... First time in my life i lied. I know what happened with me last night. I remember every fucking moment of us but... Still I just cannot open the secret. That Bhediya she's afraid of.

When Divya turned to check her waist chain something snapped inside me I can smell her arousal she was wet . That arousal awaken something which was sleeping for so long not sleeping may be chained. But last night she unchained the beast .

A sudden vivid memory flashed my eyes when she just born and there was big wolf sitting close to her . That's me, i don't remember How, why? What but i know that was me . Pita ji, maa sa even Divya's parents are also there i remember myself shifting into wolf that pain of broken bones, ribs everything But their face remained happy.

As if it's not a big deal about a lil 5 year old boy turned into big beast infront of their eyes.
Her arousal smell intense I look down her lower abdomen her body is inviting me and the beast inside. The moment she touched my chest I lost it. It feels so natural, tempting and relaxing at the same time.

Just like her body knows about my cravings, how beautiful she look under me her sweet fresh rose smell .. everything about that moment feels like heaven to me. I need to talk pitaji that's what I told her and do not worry much for me, honestly I also wanted to know everything about last night.

" Are you ready kitten? "

I asked when i saw her coming out of our tent wearing a red skirt and blouse Red dupatta covering for head completely. Just like her wedding dress , she looks so beautiful.

" Yes, Kuwar ji let's go to temple."

We left to temple she is so excited to see the forest. I feel happy seeing her relaxed and enjoying. last night she was so scared and i don't like it a bit I remember how she cried and told me to stop but still i can't control the wolf inside me. It's good she takes that positively I just want make her happy and comfortable around me not scared.

" Kuwar ji !! See there's a peacock."

She screams while point the peacock . I laugh watching her behaviour.There's a lot of stairs to reach temple so we are taking slow steps.

" I can get you one if you want "

Her eyes widen with surprise. I can give her world if she ask.

" Really? Can I get one.... No two ?? I want to peacock one male and female. "

" But baby why two ? "

" Because other one will be alone and sad i don't want that. So if we have two they will share each other happiness and live there life with each other company."

" okay... But why so specific about male and female? We can have both males or females they also can live like that."

She thought for a moment before answering my question.

" Kuwar ji Shiv ji made both male and female why ? Humans can also live like that all males or all females. We need our other half to live life. Man needs a woman and it's important . They complete eachother, with out women man can not survive a day."