26. Kitten's Explicit Thoughts ~

Bold and italic dialogue are wolfs i will use that for both wolfs.

How are my buns doing?

Exams are coming well , I have completed my studies but i have projects to complete. Mondays are hectic. Last time we didn't talk much because I was in hurry like literally i posted that chapter in train .

I really want post more chapters but my work won't let me . I am telling you he is obsessed with me.

Like I'm obsessed with books.

So i couldn't talk much with you last time. We should share something about ourselves I think i just want to know about my sweet buns.

If you are comfortable sharing with me obviously!

Best of luck for your exams 😚

Enjoy your reading 💜

Suraj’s pov

“ I am not a kitty or kitten kunwar sa.”

There my little lioness... Always show her claws when needed.

“ Well, eat your lunch first Kittens get so aggressive of they are not well feed .”

I make a morsel and bring it to her lips. She pouted but take it, i make another one for me. We did not talk much during lunch but the silence is comfortable.

Atleast I know what is happening with her, we need to be prepared for that time. Although I acted as if I do not believe in that wolf ’s statement but I do not have any reason to deny it either .

He seems to be pretty confident about it. And true to his word i did not see any kind of tiredness in her that would surely happen if she really had fever .

“ umm kunwar sa ?”

She said blinking her eyes oh so innocently, just looking like a little kitty, so vulnerable.

“ yes,”

I hummed nodding my head signalling her to continue.

“ I want to tell you about last night.”

“ go ahead tell me.”

She sit close to me but did not look at me twisting her dupatta she said

“ last night I did feel hot but.... That was not the only thing i feel... i .. also i feel wet. Even in the morning it's same ”

“ That's it ”

I said in calming voice I do not want her to be embarassed. She is still shy about this type of thing.

“ kitten we are husband and wife. We are life partners. You have every right on me baby if you feel something then you do not have to be embarassed. It is normal. You know when I need you i just go for it, and it is because that wolf who can not control his ...leave it but now we are in different situation you have to tell me everything and i mean everything. ”

I holding her hand i pull her to sit on my lap. Her breath hitched, her eyes are closed i gently peck her lips.

“ what else do you feel?”

“ i feel hot.. and ”

I moved my lips to her jawline with little wet kisses and murmured slowly

“ And?”

“ wet”

“ That is what you meant in the morning , when i asked about how is your health?”