24. KUWAR SA Is " RUSHT"~

ENJOY YOUR READING 💜!!

Divya's pov

He walked out of the room just like that . Stupid.. stupid... Stupid!! Why can't you just tell him.

From the first day of wedding he took care of me , love me and support me in every time.

I still remember he confessed his love to me.

How he was guilty after our first intimate moment just because his reckless behaviour.

I stepped out of the room to said sorry... But it's empty.. i slumped on couch thinking ways to ask his forgiveness and told him everything thing.

Maa sa always make something delicious for Bapu sa if he was angry ..,. Should I try that technique that seems to worked for her. But what he likes to eat? Maa sa can help...

Right!!! But... Again that voice?? Ufff I am seriously getting sick leave it first solve our problem then about this unknown source of voice...

I walked out of the covering my vail properly. My ankle bells are only thing can be heard. I walk towards maa sa chamber. One of the attendee came out holding a plates ..... I realised it's breakfast time.... and kuwar sa didn't eat anything..... what kind of mate you are ???

Mate? What's that!! I should start medication soon, or I will get crazy. Taking deep breath i went inside .

“ Maa sa ??”

She was holding a portrait... Ohh.... Of whom?

“ yes, baby come did you had your breakfast?” she asked while putting the portrait near table. It's look familiar though.

“ umm no maa sa i.... I want to ask you something.”

“ ohh then come sit here we can talk ” she smiles warmly. We sat on couch near the table. I was still looking at that portrait....

“ can you recognise it? ” she asked

“ no maa sa whose portrait?” i take that in my hand . It looks beautiful every stroke is so detailed and those eyes most beautiful eyes ....

Maa sa laugh a little patting my head . And said

“ it's Suraj s, you know he was so naughty back then and I still remember he was so addicted to my breast milk. I know Every child loves it but he was extra .. you know even when Aarya born he would fight with him to drink milk and let me tell you he was so angry that he needs to share it with Aarya. Hahaha. .. that boy always pout whenever he saw Aarya drinking till i melt down and give him his chance.And he was so possessive about me. When he was with me he tried everything to get my attention your Bapu sa and he was always in a cold war.