31.MARKED YOU MINE ~

This chapter dedicates to sriyma

Enjoy your reading 💜.

Suraj’s pov

Fuck ! It is the best feeling ever. But still i could not get enough of it. I slowly pull out myself from her and watch the thick liquid comes out slowly after that . Finally!!!! Fucking finally i made her mine.

Now she is all mine her body,her soul ,her heart everything. When i look at her she already closing her eyes tiredness took over her but I am not done .

Nowhere near to done.

Yeah they need to be mated as well.

“Babyy, wake up kitten.”

I slowly patted her cheeks. Her body looks exhausted so i need to care of her first.

“Wake up jaan please,”

She open her eyes a little then i went near bed side table pouring a glass of water i handed it to her. But she does not have ounces of energy in her body ..

So I made her drink slowly I can feel her body cooling down but still it felt warm . open windows helps our condition as chilling air fill the entire chamber.

“ you okay now?”

I asked feeling guilty for not controlling myself enough.

“ yes, Kunwara sa i am okay.”

She said wrapping herself around me. I instantly saw blue reflect in her eyes .

That my luna my omega.

Okay i think its time she is also ready her wolf also want us now taking deep breath i said.

“ kitten i know you are tired but please.... Can we .....”

Before i finished she kissed me softly yet i can feel her hunger and desperation .I kiss her lips slowly fisting her hair she moaned in my mouth. Her breast pressed against mine her hand sneaked around my neck slowly wrapping my hairs in her fingers.

“ please take me again.... Alpha”

Ocean Blue eyes looking at me so beautifully with innocence but right now I know that look is anything but innocent. fuck .. I felt growling so loud the next I know we are shifting.... No we just let our wolves to take control.

“ Yes omega I will take you again and again until I breed you with my seeds ,Mate with you ,marked you mine ”

I attack her neck biting so hard i am afraid this will hurt her. But I hear her delicious whimper.

“ yeah? you like the idea huh ??my little kitten meowling for me hmm?”

I grab her legs went in middle of it keeping her leg on my shoulder i kissed her ankle, nibbles her toe rings when she jerked forward her eyes are normal again .

“ no Kunwara sa please.... Do not touch my feet.. ”

Then again it went blue she hold my hand and placed it near her sweet place. Oh God she is leaking so much so wet with our cum.

“ I want you here Alpha please do not make me wait anymore. I .... had waited till now please...”

Her desperate please awakening something dark inside me and i really like that how she is desperate for me and my fucking wolf is also pleased.

I slowly rub my hand on her entrance and kissed her legs .

“ uhh huh? Tell me omega what do you want exactly..? Tell your Alpha ”

She whimper again wiggling under my assault she pushing her hips more to my hand.

“ i want you to worship my body and fuck me like a slut.”

I slapped hard on her core my little vixen .

“ Ahhhh ..... Alpha!!”

“ What you wanted me to make you my slut ... Hmmmm ?? so take it ”

I again slapped near her inner thighs i know she is just saying at heat of the moment but damn i could not control myself. She is testing my patience.

“ you know i am feeling so proud now that you do not know about sex . See this watch us kitten.”

She looks down where we both joined together her cheeks redden more .

you see my cock pushing deep inside you it is called pussy baby your little princess part which was ripped open by me. By my cock  and you know this is called missionary position. ”

“ miss-on- what,.... It ?”

“ ohh shh just hear me kitten do not put pressure on this little mind just take whatever your Alpha gives. Okay does it feel good?”

“ ji kunwar sa ”

“ Good now listen when man lies on top of women and push his cock deep in his wife pussy it is called missionary. But you know how I want to take you.”

“ how?”

“ in doggy position claiming your ass and pussy both while marking you , creaming you sweet little pussy. Planting my seeds .ahhhh fuck baby you feel so good”

Every thrust I can feel her tightening around me. She is the only one who can take my Alpha knot ,my omega ,my luna .

“ ohh Kunwara sa please ”

“ what kitten, my sweet little doll my luna”

“ i want to.....”

“ please, yes luna my queen cum for me make me wet with your cum.”

I put pressure on her sweet little nub and she fall apart oh so innocently yet she looks so sexy. Her vermillion smudged little over her face.

Sweat coating all over our body I can feel she is on high so i leaned on her neck my fangs are itching to bite her delicious smooth skin .

She is breathing slow she is still squirting a little. I think I need to warn her before i marked her other wise she will get scared.

I know my luna knows about this marking but her human body do not know it. So just to ease her body. I whisper slowly

“ kitten I want to mark you mine... Can I ?”

“ y-yes”

“ Do not worry it will hurt a little but you trust me tight?”

“ yes i trust you Alpha ”

“ fuck kitten ahh”

She even can not form a word my inner furry beast is so pleased right know . But still it is not enough for him. He wants this as traditionally he is so kinky but I also enjoyed, and I can bet Suraj also like the thought with his grumpy humm.

I bite her skin slowly but the moment she arches her body and move her hips I lost it and bite hard drawing blood from her. My knot grow so tightly pushing to her womb and finally locking it to make my every drop of cum stays in her.

“ Ahhhh Alpha!!! ”

Grunting against her neck when i feel her exploding again and my cum hit her womb i lap her wound carefully it will heal till morning.

“ ummm you are mine now little kitten.”

“ Yes, only yours alpha.”

“ my Luna ”