7. FEAR OF HEAT~

🙏 Hello my dear silent readers, voters here's your update!!!It's raining here what about your city ?

Please, do comments and vote i really appreciate your time you reading my book but pls show me your appreciation doing VOTES, COMMENTS please...

Please follow my account here you will get notification.lets create our little fantasy world for us .

🔞 Mature language, steamy thoughts as it's raining here 🌚

Enjoy reading!!!

Suraj's pov

She is so beautiful so ethereal. I can't believe i am married now. Finally she is mine now. My body ,soul,mind everything screaming to claim her right now . I having a strong urge to rip that thin clothes and take her .

But i can't.. it's her first time and I want to make it memorable moment for her. I love her so much she is so innocent,my princess. We are friends but that term also not applicable when I don't know about her long adult phase. It's not like i didn't want to be there for her but I just want her to live her life fully.

She is wild cat who will be lioness when she sit next to me in throne but in our room she will be my kitten my wild kitten.

" i am going kitten but are you happy with this marriage? I know it's late to ask but i want to know I was told you agreed but i want to hear it
from you "

" Yes kuwar ji we know each other and our marriage fixed from my birth so I get used to it.
You care about me that's enough for me"

" I understand then we are friends but now we are husband and wife ... There is difference you know...?"

" Umm yes i... I know we need to respect each other and Lo ...l-ove and we will share everything sickness or poor we need stay with each other..."

" in same room and share one bed .We need to do things which only a man can do with his wife .. do you know those things?"

" I .. i know "

" What do you know kitten tell me?"

Damn!! being so close with her i can't control myself. I want to bite her pink plum lips. Her innocence screaming so loud that has her body trimble against mine.

" we will sl-eep...in same bed and you...
You will ki..kiss me an-d .. we will have b-baby."

"Huh, just kiss kitten?"

Her cat like eyes look at mine with so much nervousness i pull her closer my chest touched her clothed breast and I can feel her shiver.
I brush my lips on her earlobe whisper slowly

" Do you know where I will kiss you?"

"lips"

I hear her slow breathing voice god this woman will be death of mine.I just want to kiss her so badly and show her how much I missed her in these years .But kissing will lead to another thing and I don't know if she is ready for that..

" baby I will kiss you everywhere not just your lips . Do you know what will happen after that?"

" Yes after ki-ss we will have b..b-baby"

I kissed her right there her lips are so sweet. Damn this innocence is the most turn on i know woman don't know about intimacy but hearing from her i feel so possesive.i bite her lower lip and she gasp her i push my tongue exploring her sweet mouth.Her little hand grip on my kurta. After some time I left her she is breathing heavily and shocked.

" Kuwar ji i am going have baby tomorrow? Why did you do th-?"

Her innocence is the first thing I want to ruin so bad i control my laugh but i chuckled.

" You think kisses make babies?"

She stomped her feet angrily make a beeline towards bed .

" Yes kuwar ji, we can't have baby after just our marriage!! What will others think?"

" Kitten nothing will happen relax "

" No you... You ... don't touch me now "

" But i already kissed you "

" Aghhh kuwar ji why?"

She is whining and about to cry i should stop here as much I like her cute whining pouty face but i can't see tears in her eyes.I went to her hold her shoulder lift her chin up. Her eyes watering God ! I am such an idiot.

" Princess did you trust me?"

" Yes"

She said nodding her head . I kissed her head and whispered in her ear.

" Then trust me baby nothing will happen.
And kissing not make babies. "

" Then how babies are made?"

She said sniffing a little.Her question blown my mind how can I answer that?

" Ummm that .... I will tell you later .
Yeah... We have to get close with each other you know...we need to do things... leave it
when you will be ready I will tell you."

" Okay "

We sleep peacefully i mean she .It's midnight but sleep is far from my eyes.Divya's face glowing in moon night. Full moon is coming maa sa told me to take her to shiv temple for our family ritual worship Mahadev and take blessings.

I am lost in thoughts when i feel her hand on my abdomen. I feel strange spark and something wild in my body .Her mere touch making me crazy. Her little soft finger on my hard body, now my junior is also getting hard.

Her swell of breast picking out of blouse. I can see her nipples turning hard . Is she feeling cold? I tuck her in duvet cover she hug me immediately. I can feel my body getting hot her slow breathing touching my side neck her breast pressing against my arm .

Heat pulling in my lower part proudly standing making a tent that can be seen clearly. To making it wrose she started caressing my pelvis. God !!! What should I do?

Part of me thinking to stop her right there but heat in my body telling me to not perverted thoughts coming to my mind wishing she could move her hand little lower and touch me there.
I tried moved away but that causing her nails to Little scratch.,.ughh ..

I feel like animal who wants to just take his prey roughly without caring anything. That thought alone made me growl.I move my hand to stop her but that cause pressing between her valley of breast and she ended up moaning.

FUCK IT !! take her now do it i can't control. Let me out i want to ruin that tight pussy ....

My breathing stopped hearing that with a loud growl in my chest. First time in my life I hear someone said inside of my head and my body feels like burning in fire. What's happening!!!