33. I Think I Really P~

Okay this chapter is going to be little kinky awkward if you don't like Plays during making love then please 🔞⚠️ DO NOT READ IT IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE. IT HAS PISS PLAY KINK. And i want to say it they both don't expect it .That just happened with them.

Suraj’s pov

“ let me show you kitten ,this is all about your body and I can not explain it in words without your body .”

I slowly started to move inside her . I can feel she tighten around afraid she will pee? Not allowing me to move a little. Why she is afraid though i am here for her.

“ huh? I did not understand kunwar sa”

“ fuck kitten, let go ! I will die inside you ”

She immediately loosen up her body but just to bit my lips with sudden angry kiss till bleeding .

“ ummm ...” i moaned feelings metalic taste of blood and surprisingly she licking all that.

“ do not say anything like that again. ”

She pulled out replying

My innocent queen asked most tempted questions all the time but this one is exceptional my beast is barely in control after having her and her wolf is come out completely.

Now she herself talking about intimacy which I always wanted. I wanted her to open up ask clearly what she wants, what she needs, what she wants to knows. Claiming her rights on me by asking questions.

And i will always answer her every question, fulfill every demand, giving everything she wants.

“ when i touched your Kitty did you feel something in your stomach right?”

“ yes i feel something.”

She innocent blinked saying this. I can love her everyday like this,and ruin her innocence.

“ when you feel too much to control just release it okay?”

“ok-ay”

Her breath hitched when I started to pound her sweet little pussy . She is scratching my back with her nails, while moaning loudly.

Her breasts are moving up down they look gorgeous. If I am obsessed with her then i am madly deeply obsessed with her boobs .

They take my attention every fucking time.

Her eyes are closed lips slightly open gasping every now and then. Her neck looks so slender in this position with her head fall back .

Choke her

“What ?”

Yes choke may be she will like it .

I hesitated first but then again thought why not try it and find out about her kinks.

I slowly reached her neck and caresses gently she leans forward to me so i keep caressing it with thumb. I put pressure on her she did not respond much so i get little confidence and choke her more .

She moans and release herself on me as i expected she is a squirter . Normally she cum little bit but when I hit her on specific sopt she squirts. Again i love it when she does i fucking love everything about her. I groaned feeling her squirting like hell .

“ feel it kitten? Do you feel it how does it feel hmmTell me? this is orgasm REAL . FUCKING . ORGASM.”

I said while my wolf trying to come out and I let him pounding on her every word so she can feel our power and realised what is orgasm.