19

HerSlvtSpeaks 😘

hope y'all are happy you're no longer 6'0 you're 5'11 🙄 tall girls need love too yk 🗣️
Anyway, that's all enjoy 😇
_____________________________

"Okay but then Isaiah tried to argue me down that cereal was not a soup!?" you complain putting your hands on your hips. Tatum rolls her eyes at you. "You make me sick you know," Tatum says taking a bite out of her bagel. You two were currently chilling in your apartment since today was an off day from practice. "You know, the boy's basketball team is kinda fine," Tatum says scrolling on her phone. "Aren't you a lesbian?" you say making her roll her eyes. "I never said I liked them, I just said they looked good, not my fault you hate all men, Ms. Stereotypical lesbian," She says making you scoff. "You're so mean to me" you pout.

After the last few days, you just wanted peace. Paige was still calling and texting and you still weren't responding. You had bigger things to worry about. This week marks the week you start physical therapy and that's all you want to focus on right now. You didn't care about Paige. That was a lie, your heart was still in pieces but you decided to ignore it the best way you could.

Paige on the other hand couldn't let it go. She was losing her mind, and Azzi was getting sick of it. "Paige for the love of god shut up," Azzi says sitting down on the couch. "You need to try and fix things with her" Azzi suggests. "I'm trying A, don't you see that" Paige huffs. "Well if she's clearly not answering you, go to her apartment," Azzi says which wasn't what Paige wanted to hear. "Paige she's not gonna get over it just because you called," Azzi says.

Paige continues to mope around. She knew she messed up big time but had no way of knowing how to fix it. What happened in that bathroom just happened. Paige was upset, from what she heard, you never liked her. You just wanted to talk to her because she had a lot of hype around her name. Which now that she thought about it that made absolutely no sense. Your sister was Ice Brady and it's not like you hadn't already made a name for yourself.

To say the least Paige felt like a complete dumbass for even believing that stupid rumor. "Okay, I think I just need to take a second and clear my head," Paige says. "Please because you're going nuts," Kk mumbles walking into the room. Paige rolls her eyes, a habit she picked up from you. "Once I clear my head, I'm going to go beg for forgiveness," she says. "You don't need to beg for forgiveness, you need to go tell her how stupid and irrational you were," Azzi advised. Paige was fighting the urge to roll her eyes again. She felt her reactions were perfectly rational.

"If I was her I wouldn't take you back," Nika says. "Uhm whose side are you on" Paige says putting her hands on her hips. Nika shrugs walking away. "Nika has a point, this is the second time in 2 months you've broken that poor girl's heart," Azzi agrees. Paige crosses her arms. Maybe they had a point. "Not to mention you guys haven't even gotten far to begin with" Kk adds. "You guys have only hung out 4 times, and 2 of those times you were being an asshole" She continues.

Paige stands there completely gagged. They were right. She wasn't going to admit it, but they definitely were right. She was ruining every chance she had with you. Not to mention all of this was going on while you were supposed to be healing. She started to feel sick to her stomach. Paige sighed before speaking. "So what should I do" she asks. "Talk to her like an adult, you're 22, not 16," Azzi says. What would Paige do without her best friend? She'd probably fall apart actually.

After about an hour-long talk, Paige knew exactly what she had to do. She just hoped it wasn't too late. She wouldn't be surprised if you cut all contact with her. She also knew what she needed to work on though. Her communication was terrible when it came to you. She just shut down when things weren't going how she wanted and it was jeopardizing whatever it was the two of you had.