10

"Okay but why would she walk past me like we're strangers" I say sitting on one of the benches in the locker room. "Maybe she genuinely didn't see you" Tatum says trying to make me feel better. "She definitely saw me, i literally opened my mouth to speak and she walked right past me" I huff. It's literally insane how she just pretended like i didn't exist. Yes i'm talking about Paige. Last i remember things were good, she asked if i wanted to hang out when i got back and i said sure. That can't possibly be why she's upset with me. "It could've been a bad practice today" Tatum says trying to reason with the situation. I just shake my head getting up so we can leave.

Once we get back to our apartment i call my sister to ask what was wrong with Paige. "I don't know, she's not talking to me either" Ice shrugs. What could the Brady's have possibly done this time. I know i get myself in a fair share of trouble but i don't recall doing anything to Paige. "You should asks Azzi, she would know" Ice says. The thing is, do i really care enough to go out and ask Azzi why her friend is acting like she's too good to speak to anyone? Yes yes i do care because what the actual fuck.

Ice gives me Azzis number and I texted her. She ended up calling me because she didn't want to have to read all of my messages. I explained to her what happened figuring she'd already know because Paige is her bestfriend, but she was totally confused. "Paige was literally just whining like a little girl because you hadn't texted her back, now she's ignoring you?" Azzi says making you sigh. "I didn't even know she texted me, i literally didn't have a phone for my whole trip to cali" I explain. "Yeah Ice told me this morning that you goofed up and dropped it into the ocean" Azzi says clearly holding back a laugh.

"I'll go talk to her for you" Azzi says hanging up. Well now I know why Paige is upset, but if i would've known me not texting her for a few days would get her this upset i would've gotten my sister to tell her what happened. I didn't see it as such a big deal until now.

-------
Tis me i'm back im sorry y'all had to wait so long anyway two more chapters tmr this is short but don't hate me with the last two months i've had im surprised i've gotten anything written at all 😭