22

Something short and sweet (I was going to write smut in here at some point but I decided to leave that up to you guys' imagination)

----
The next morning I wake up being crushed by Paige. "Paige" I whine trying to push her off of me. "You're heavy" I complain.  "And you're comfortable" she mumbles making me roll my eyes. I sighed knowing that I wasn't going to be able to get her off of me. I reach over to my nightstand grabbing my phone. I had 5 missed calls from Tatum. I texted her back letting her know I was okay. After me and Paige's date yesterday we just went back to her dorm because I didn't feel like going to my own.

I laughed at her response startling Paige. "Nothing is that funny at 8 am," she says wiping her eyes. "Tatum thinks we had sex," I say showing Paige the messages. "Well, we kinda almost did," Paige says through laughs. I run my fingers through her hair, she looks up at me. She wasn't lying. Things probably would've gone further if we weren't rudely interrupted.

"I'm sorry," she says out of nowhere. I was going to speak before she started again. "I realized I overreacted a lot. I should've told you how I felt a while ago" she mumbles. Her lips gently graze the skin over my collarbone.

I didn't know what to say to Paige. I've known her for two months and in those two months we managed to go through so much and we still weren't even dating. "Don't apologize for how you felt" I respond. "I'm apologizing for my actions in how I felt. I didn't have to act like that towards you" She says. "But I did, and I can't change it. All I can do is make up for it" She says kissing me. I loved every second of being with her. This new level of what I hope to be a relationship felt great. We haven't established a title, but she was doing everything a girlfriend would and I'm not complaining. I'm starting to realize she's very clingy but I'm not complaining. Things could stay like this until we're ready to make it official. I knew she wasn't going anywhere and vice versa.

We lay in silence for a while. I almost drifted back to sleep if it wasn't for the fact KK burst through the door. "Omg," she says covering her mouth with her hand. "I had to come see it for myself" Her jaw drops. "Kamorea get out," Paige says throwing a pillow in her direction. The use of KK's government name made me laugh a little. "Ice bro did you see this?" she says calling my sister in the room. "Now it was my turn to tell her to get out. "Of course I saw it, I'm the one who told everyone else" I could hear my sister's voice from down the hall. I roll my eyes.

After a few more seconds of pure shock KK starts to smile. It wasn't a cute smile, that shit was pure evil. She pulls out her phone taking a picture before running out of the room. That definitely was going to be used to blackmail us later.

I would've gotten up to chase her down for that photo but I didn't have it in me to get out of this position. Me and Paige stayed there for a little while longer before we had no other choice but to get up. I had practice and she had somewhere to be. "What am I gonna do without you" Paige groans flopping down on the bed. I roll my eyes at her theatrics. "You'll be fine, I'll see you tomorrow," I say searching for my shoes. "Yeah but not for long, I have practice tomorrow" she whines. I couldn't tell if she was 22 or 12 right now. "Paige Madison Bueckers if you don't hush that fuss and drive me home I'm going to kick your ass and you won't like it" I fold my arms over my chest. I could see her physically cringe at the use of her full name, but if that's what I needed to do to get her to act her age then so be it.

She peels herself off the bed, sulking her way towards the door so we could go. She made sure to make a show out of how "sad" she was. I wave bye to everyone on the way out. "You could just not go to practice," Paige says as we get in her car. "Uhm no can do that, we have a game in two weeks and I WILL be playing," I say making her laugh.

"I bet they're glad to have you back"

"I'm glad to be back"