23

Tell me why the other day I requested to follow KK's spam on accident. I unfollowed ts so fast 😭 anyway all of the posts in this chapter are on their private accounts, not public ones.
-----------

The last few days me and Paige have been inseparable. If she wasn't in my dorm I was in hers. Not that anyone was complaining. For now, Paige and I agreed to keep the extent of our relationship to ourselves. Not that the team couldn't very clearly pick up on what was going on. But for some reason every time me and Paige got too happy something would mess that up so we vowed for silence, or somewhat silence.

Paigebsfinsta5:

Paigebsfinsta5: Someone tell @Y/n_underc0ver to go home

Y/n_underc0ver: (the gag is this photo was taken in my bed)
----liyahslittlelife: (The even bigger gag is Paige was just begging you not to go)
-------Paigebsfinsta5: how about I block both of you 🙄

kk2times_: Aww look at you posting your girlfriend
-----Paigebsfinsta5: watch me remove you
--------kk2times_: Chill 😟

Paige rolls her eyes at her friends. "How do you want me to go home when you're in my bed?" You turn around and look at Paige. She then proceeds to roll her eyes at you too. "You just wanted to post me" You tease making her fake gag. "I don't even like you," she says. "Then why were you just touching on me" You raise your eyebrow at her. "Why're you questioning me" She huffs. You just laugh turning your attention back to your phone.

Paige was currently wrapped up in one of your blankets watching a movie. She's been here all day since she didn't have practice and quite frankly you didn't mind. The time you spent at your apartment was much more chill than at hers. Spending the night there meant you had no choice but to listen to a group of girls scream at each other on Fortnite until one of them got mad and left the party resulting in everyone just going on to do other things. But you didn't mind that either. You grew up with 3 siblings and a truckload of cousins so chaos was normal.

Earlier that day your parents called you telling you your brother and sister were flying up to Connecticut for a few days to tour Uconn. Were you excited to have two 17-year-olds in your apartment for the next few days no, especially not your siblings. You dealt with enough teenagers on a regular considering all of the freshmen are still 18-19.

Y/n_underc0ver

Y/n_undercover: me after my parents voluntold me to babysit two teenagers for 4 days

icity_: You have fun with that 🤣🫵
----Y/n_underc0ver: Jokes on you Mom said you have to help 😂
------icity_: 😟 chat what the flip!?

Azzinot35: Omg we get to meet all the brady's!? 😍
-----Y/n_undercover: This is NOT a celebration

liyahslittlelife: @paigebsfinsta5 gets to meet the fam!
----Paigebsfinsta5: and now you're on the block list next to kk
-------kk2times_: Bros hate when a yn speaks facts 🫤

Your Pov.

Speak of the devil. I was getting a call from my mom. "Yes Mother" I answer the phone. "You sound tired" she comments. Well yes, I was in fact very tired. Paige must've been equally as tired because I look over and she's dead asleep. She'd been bothering me all day no wonder she was knocked out cold right now. I accidentally tuned my mother out for a minute. She was just talking and talking and talking. She always did when she called and usually, I'd listen but my attention was elsewhere.

"I want the twins to stay with you guys until your game, that way they can fly back with me and your dad instead of flying back before us." my mom says. That definitely got my attention back. "Mom you can't be serious" I loved my siblings don't get me wrong, but I only made accommodations for a few days. While they were here Isaiah would sleep on the couch, Isla would sleep in my bed and I would sleep with Tatum. Now that was all cool for a few days but not an entire week.

"Y/n yes I'm serious, you will be okay. I'm pretty sure Tatum won't mind them being there a few extra days" she says. I just sighed knowing couldn't argue with her. We wrap up the conversation and I hang up the phone. I wrap myself up in what little blanket Paige left for me, she was entirely too comfortable in my bed right now. I wanted to wake her up but I decided to take a picture instead.

Somewhere along the line, I ended up falling asleep right along with the blonde that was taking over my bed.