6

Ice.Bradyy

Liked by PaigeBueckers and 12,973 othersIce

Ice.Bradyy: Girl dinner ‼️ with @TheBetterBrady_
—————————————————————————

TheBetterBrady_: "We can't eat until i get a good photo"
——Ice.Bradyy: Hush! you still ate though

Paigebueckers: Save me some 😔💔
——Ice.Bradyy: no sorry
—————Paigebueckers: This is why Y/n is better
————————TheBetterBrady_: LMAO

"Paige is such a hater" Ice says. I couldn't help but giggle as i look at Paige's comment. "How was practice?" I ask Ice watching her groan. "A nightmare, we ran for so long" she groans making me laugh. "No and then, Coach decided to put me on offense which like that's not even the worst part. He had me working on my mid range!?" She says dramatically dropping her head down on the table. "All of this was after workouts by the way. And workouts today were just so ugh" she says. That's probably one thing i'm enjoying about being injured, my workouts aren't as intense as everyone else's. "Well i finally picked up a volleyball today" i say making ice lift up her head. "Really! That's great" she smiles. "I didn't really do much besides improve on the basics but it just felt nice to be back" I say. "Relatable, remember when i had surgery on my knee? I was just counting down the days until I could get back out there with everyone else" she says. At least i know the feelings i've been feeling are universal.

"Have you talked to Alex about physical therapy yet" she asks. "Yeah, he said it's only been 2 weeks and my bones haven't even fully set enough for me to even start trying to gain mobility in my ankle yet" i sigh. In my opinion this was complete insanity but if they say it's too soon it's too soon. In the words of Paige, you can't rush greatness. Maybe i was talking to paige too much. "I promise, the day you can finally step foot on the court again will come sooner than you know" My sister says. Our parents would be proud, we're not bickering for once.

Once we finished eating Ice drops me off at my apartment so i could start packing my bags. "I'll probably be over here around 4 so we can head to the airport" she says making me nod. I make my way inside my apartment going into my room to start getting my stuff together. "I'm gonna miss you" Tatum sighs flopping onto my bed. "Im not leaving for another two days" i say making her huff. "So!? Im going to be bored" she says. "If you see any fine women while in Cali slide them my number" she says making me laugh. Tatum definitely was a character. "I'm being so for real" She says which makes it even funnier because i already knew that. "Anyway what did you eat?" I ask. "Me and Ayanna went out to eat while you were gone" she says making my jaw drop. "You what!? And you gonna get mad at me cause i didn't tell you that Paige followed me on instagram!" I say probably a bit too loud.

"It was just food, besides unlike you- I know me and Ayanna don't like each other." She says. "You and Ayanna have been on and off since your sophomore year" I say rolling my eyes. "It's still not a big deal." she says. "You're impossible, i hope you know that" I say throwing some shorts in my suitcase. It didn't take me long to finish packing my bags so i just spend the rest of the night watching Netflix. I didn't even realize i was falling asleep until i heard my phone ringing. I picked it up seeing it was from my sister. Something was telling me to decline but i answered anyway. It must be important considering its 9:00 at night.

"Y/N" i hear someone yell over the phone. "Paige give me my phone" i can hear Ice yelling in the back. "Y/n you gotta help me" Paige says out of breath. "Paige what the hell is going on" i ask. The call disconnects, then i get a FaceTime call from Ice's phone. I answer the call watching as Paige runs through the hall clearly being chased by someone. "Your sister is trying to blackmail me" Paige says, her words broken up by heavy breathing. Just before i could speak the phone disconnects again. I was going to call back but decided against it. I wanted absolutely no part in whatever the hell those two had going on.

"Were you just on the phone with Paige" Tatum asks pushing my door open. Nosy much? "Yeah she called me from Ice's phone" I say still not understanding what just took place.

(Whatever pov this is cs i think i switched from third to second 🌚)

Ice finally caught up to her teammate successfully snatching her phone back. "Do you know how out of breath I am?" Ice says. She intended for it to come out as a yell but both her and Paige were too tired to even go back and forth. She'd just chased the blonde from her dorm all the way out to the parking lot. Where either of them got the stamina!? They didn't know. "You like my sister don't you" The girl squints her eyes at the blonde in-front of her. Paige wasn't about to admit to such a thing. "I told you i'd give you her number if you would just admit it" Ice says. "You also threatened to tell her that i liked her in the same sentence" Paige says still trying to catch her breath. For her to be a D1 basketball player she sure ran out of breath fast.

"Okay but if you don't like her you wouldn't mind me telling her right?" Ice says. It was more of a threat, she knew that Paige liked Y/n. Why else would she offer to buy her Dunkin for a month just for her sisters number. It wasn't even that serious, Ice knew you liked Paige too and who would she be to keep you two apart. You'd actually liked Paige since probably you guys freshman year so when you found out Ice was also committing to Uconn you saw it as your opportunity but anxiety got the best of you so it never went to fruition.

After a little bit more prying, Ice finally got Paige to admit that she liked you. "I don't know, she's funny" Paige shrugs. "You know how insane this is!? I've only known her for like a week" Paige says. Which in all honesty, to anyone who wasn't in that situation, liking someone after meeting them twice was pure insanity.

——————————————
Herslvt speaks 🕺🏾🕺🏾🕺🏾

here's something slight since it's wednesday, i'm currently reworking chapters 10,11 & 12 cs i was struggling w pacing the plot but we're all good for now 😜 anyway what if i like turn this into angst? would y'all hate me 🌚 also i feel like my chapters are short? they're all over 1k words so idk and that's before i even write my notes 🧍🏾‍♀️