18

Herslvtspeaks 🥳

Hey...how are yall 🌚 hope yall are enjoying all of this!

Me and Paige still haven't spoken about what happened a few days ago. I was really hurt. Tatum was trying to get me to come out of my room but I just couldn't. Me and Paige were not dating and definitely never verbally established where we stood when it came to our feelings but I was convinced we liked each other. "She just fucking sucks, don't cry over her please," Tatum says knocking on my door for the umpteenth time. "I'm not crying" my voice dry and hoarse. "Y/n open the door," Tatum says fumbling with the door knob. I get up opening the door for her, "If you're gonna tell me I need to come out of my room I don't want to hear it" I sniffle. "I'm not going to do that, cry all you want. Just know that's not going to change anything" she says hugging me. I knew crying wasn't going to change anything but if I felt like crying I was going to do it. "We should go get something to eat" she suggests making me nod.

Second Person Pov

"Paige, what is your problem?" Azzi asks walking into Paige's room. "I think I messed up big time," the blonde says from under her blanket. "What are you talking about," Azzi asks still standing in the doorway. "I was mad at y/n, so instead of talking about it I pushed her away" Paige groans. "That still doesn't explain why you've been sulking under your blanket for the whole weekend after the party," Azzi says. "she saw me kissing someone else" Paige mumbles into her pillow. "Girl what," Azzi says now fully walking into the room. "she saw me kissing someone else" This time Azzi heard her and gasped. "Paige what the hell" she yells at her friend. She wasn't trying to, but she couldn't help it. "I know, I know I messed up," Paige says. "You better hope she hasn't told Ice, she's literally going to kill you," Azzi says making Paige groan even louder. She forgot about the fact she'd have to explain all of this to your sister if she found and she was just hoping you hadn't said anything yet.

Your Pov

"For the love of god turn down the music" Tatum tries to yell at you but she couldn't help but laugh. You were listening to Gone Girl by SZA at full volume in the bathroom. "You know, this is why I don't catch feelings. I didn't feel such a pain in my chest when I was minding my business" You say walking out of the bathroom.

If I never would've gotten involved with Paige Bueckers I would be able to sleep peacefully at night. I wouldn't have a tear-stained pillow and a pounding headache right now. I wouldn't be screaming SZA at the top of my lungs because I would have never seen her kissing someone else. I feel dumb for thinking she ever even liked me back.

It's Paige Bueckers, like I said before, that girl can have anyone she wants and that was proven very quickly. She had me head over heels but still managed to have other girls around.

"Okay so, where do you want to go first?" Tatum asks as I walk out of the bathroom. She looks up from her phone, her jaw-dropping. "Girl, I just want to take a bite out of you," she says making me laugh. "All I'm wearing is a crop top and jeans Tay," I say making her scoff.

"That doesn't change the fact I have a hot best friend," She says. "I hope Paige is shitting bricks knowing she fumbled a doll like you" Tatum was low-key boosting my ego right now. Not that I was complaining, I loved getting compliments from her because I knew they were always sincere. "You're one to talk, Ms. Professional Model" She laughs at my words. I don't know why, she knew they were true.

"First stop has got to be City Walk, we gotta take good pictures for the gram," she says making me nod in agreement. "Oh most definitely" I grab my keys. I was so happy to be out of that heavy ass boot. Tonight was my night to let go and live especially since Paige had been ruining my life for the past few days.

I didn't want to think about her at all tonight. She doesn't deserve to be thought of.

Tatum_Tatertot_Cooper

Liked by TheBetterBrady_ and 10,837 othersTatum_Tatertot_Cooper: I Love Y/n Isa Brady 🌺

Tatum_Tatertot_Cooper: I Love Y/n Isa Brady 🌺

Karly_Berkland04: The prettiest ❤️

TheBetterBrady: I love you Tay 🥹💕

TheBetterBrady_

Liked by Tatum_Tatertot_Cooper and 15,927 othersTheBetterBrady_: I Love Tatum Madilyn Cooper 🪐

TheBetterBrady_: I Love Tatum Madilyn Cooper 🪐

Azzi35: The way y'all are literally eating ❤️
---- TheBetterBrady_: per usual 🤗

Tatum_Tatertot_Cooper: I love you pookie 😘

Amarideberry42: threesome⁉️
---- TheBetterBrady_: AMARI 😭