3

I walk back into the room freshly showered in a clean pair of pajamas. "You look brand new" Ice smiles. "I thought you would never shower" Tatum complains under her breath. I decided to ignore her. "Why is Paige here anyway?" I ask. "Well like I told you when you first got hurt, Paige has a lot of experience with that, also i just felt like bringing her along" Ice says. "Ice sure did throw you under the bus Paige i'm not gonna lie" I say. Paige turns her head to Ice. "She said in quote at least I won't have to sit out a full season like you did" I say shrugging.

"Now that was insane" Tatum says trying not to laugh. "Ice bro I thought we were friends" Paige frowns. "Okay but you're fine now so it's okay" Ice says innocently. "I guess I'll let it slide just this once" Paige says side eyeing my sister. I sit down on the couch next to Ice as we all talk about sports. I was just now eating the food my sister bought which was now some what cold. Somehow we got onto the topic of who the better Brady was. "You know everyone on campus calls you Brady number 1, I dont know why I didn't put two and two together" Paige says making me laugh.

"The fact that people actually call her that is insane" Ice says rolling her eyes. "Who the hell even started that" I ask. "Karly did, when you told us Ice committed here she started calling yall Brady 1 and 2." Tatum says. "I should start doing that" Paige says making ice hit her arm. "I promise if you start calling me Brady 2 I'm going to fight you Paige Bueckers." Ice threatened. "Its bad enough that her name is The Better Brady on practically all social media" my sister complains making us all laugh. "Its my brand" I shrug making paige laugh.

"What are you gonna do when I graduate" I ask my sister playing with one of her curls. "Jump for joy" she says sarcastically. "They still won't stop calling you Brady number 2 i hope you know that" Tatum says making Ice sigh. "At this point i'm just going to start accepting it" Ice says. "How's your ankle feeling?" Paige asks changing the subject. I feel my face heating up slightly. "It still hurts, but I can't feel it right now because of the medication I'm on" I say. "How long are you going to be out?" She asks. "At the minimum ill be out for the next two months" I sigh.

Tatum gets up from the couch going into the kitchen. Soon we hear something crash. "What the fuck" I say turning my head toward the kitchen. "Ice can you come help me" she yells. Ice groans getting up going into the kitchen concerned. "I have a question Paige" I say. "What did you do when you tore your ACL? Like how'd you feel?" I ask. "Well I was definitely upset when it first happened but I knew that it was just an obstacle I had to overcome." She says making me nod. "All I can say is, the world isn't over you know? It'll take a lot of time but you'll eventually get to play again" she says making me smile.

"Your words kinda just made me tear up a bit" I say wiping my eyes with my sleeve. "Your sister said you were a crybaby" she says laughing. "And you listened to her!?" I scoff. "And I thought we were becoming friends" I say making her laugh harder. The way she laughed had me smiling like a love sick teen.

Tatum and Ice walked back into the living room. "Tatum broke like three glasses" ice says shaking her head. "Anyway P its getting late, you ready to go" Ice asks. I could feel my heart sank. "Yeah that's cool" Paige says getting up. "Bye guys" Paige smiles waving at me and Tatum. "Bye" I smile waving back.

Third Person

When Paige got back to her dorm she was smiling and kicking her feet. "I've never seen you so happy" Azzi says laughing. "I've been hanging out with Ice, her sister and her best friend." Paige smiles. "I can tell you had fun" Azzi says taking in her friends state. Was Paige blushing?

"Don't they call her sister 'Brady 1' or something like that?" Azzi asks. "Yeah, it's kinda funny actually" Paige takes a seat next to her friend. "What her actual name?" Azzi asks leaving Paige confused. "Uhm?" She scratches her head. "How do you not know her name!?" Azzi asked shocked. "Bro i don't know, we just talked!" Paige says throwing her hands up. "How did you spend over an hour with the girl and didn't ask her name?" Azzi asks shaking her head.

Paige genuinely didn't know your name. She didn't know if she just couldn't remember or if it just never was mentioned. She knew you as Ice's sister 'Brady number 1' is all she could think of. "Oh wait, I know her Instagram name" Paige says pulling out her phone. She types in your username finding your account.

Paige held out her phone showing Azzi your Instagram. "Her name is actually 'The Better Brady' that's funny" Paige smiles looking through your posts. "Someone has a crush" Azzi teases. "I do not" Paige scoffs knowing she was lying. "Your actions say otherwise" Azzi says looking at the smile that has yet to leave her friends face. "Her name is Y/n" Paige says aloud. "Y/n Isa Brady, that's cute." Azzi watched as her friend was in the clouds. "Yep you have a crush" Azzi says shaking her head.

"Her favorite color is Pink, She's 22, She's played for team USA every year of college" Paige says listing off a bunch of facts about you. Azzi couldn't help but laugh. She's never seen Paige act like this the whole time she's known her. "P, you're going mad" Azzi says taking her phone. "I think you should give it a rest" she says patting the blondes shoulder making her frown. "I just wanted to see who she was" Paige says. "How about you talk to her instead of stalking her Instagram" Azzi laughs.

That's exactly what Paige was going to do. The first chance she got she was going to talk to you again. She didn't know when that would be but she hoped soon.

————————————
Herslvtspeaks 🕺🏾

Stalker P ‼️ Anyway i just love story's where like the other person falls in love first and then there's just a bunch of mutual pinning for eachother 🦕 hope y'all enjoyed