17

I accidentally slammed the bathroom door and walked out. I guess I was interrupting something. "Was she in there?" Azzi asks. I just nod making my way towards the front door to leave. Seeing Paige kissing another girl wasn't exactly what I was expecting to see when I opened that door. We weren't in a relationship, but I still could feel my heart break as if we were. I walk outside finally catching my breath. I felt myself start to tear up. "Y/n you okay?" Tatum asks making me jump a little bit. "Yeah," I mumble. "What happened?" she asks pulling me into a hug. "I thought we liked each other," I say getting choked up. Tatum doesn't say anything waiting on me to finish speaking. "I saw Paige kissing some girl inside the bathroom" I mumble through tears.

Tatum pats my back gently letting me cry intoher shoulder. "We should go," she says making me nod in agreement. I wanted nothing more than to go home and crawl into bed. Maybe we didn't like each other like I thought. Tatum gives me the car keys and goes back inside to tell everyone that we're leaving. I don't even know if Paige saw me walk in or out of the bathroom but honestly, I didn't care. I didn't wanna see her. I didn't wanna see her forever actually, never ever again did I wanna see Paige Bueckers.

---

When I got home I took off my costume and climbed into Tatum's bed getting comfortable. It was still pretty early in the night so we decided to just watch movies and drink hot chocolate. We didn't talk about earlier for the rest of the night.

I don't know when we fell asleep but when I woke up I had the meanest headache known to man and like 8 missed calls from Paige. I wanted to hit the block button but I couldn't bring myself to do it so I just put my phone on dnd. With the amount of times she called I'm guessing she did in fact see me walk in. I don't know how I feel and to think I was actually feeling something for her. It's crazy how for the last two months she's had me thinking we could possibly be something.

-----
Herslvt speaks 🕺🏾

Whoopsies 😇 anyway filler chapter