Cheer Up

Heeseung's Pov
I went to my room to see Aubrey crying on my bed I sighed and laid next to her. "Pretty stop crying over him he doesn't deserve you." She looked at me with those puffy eyes, "I love him so much and I thought he loved me too but apparently not. How could he do this to me?" My blood boiled hearing her say that she loves him but I kept my cool and continued to comfort her. "Stop crying little one it's going to be okay."

Just then Aubrey's phone dinged and I picked it up and saw a text from Lia.

Lia♥️:
Hey girl wyd?

"Is that Jungwon?" I could see the hope in her eyes and I gripped the phone tighter. "No it's Lia wondering what you are doing." "I'm going to the bathroom can you text her for me?" I just nodded and turned my attention back to her phone. I was about to reply to Lia when I saw a message from Jungwon.

Ex:
Baby baby please believe me I would never cheat on you I love you so much. If you want to cut someone out of your life it should be that Lee Heeseung dude he's freaking crazy. He set me up I didn't cheat on you darling.

I glared at the text and I decided to block him on everything that way he couldn't contact her. I heard the toilet flushing and the sink running so I hurried up and texted Lia.

Me:
Hey Lia it's Heeseung Aubrey is not okay right now.

Lia♥️:
Why what happened?

Me:
[Sent images]
Jungwon cheated as you can see and she's been crying nonstop.

Lia♥️:
I'm omw but try to cheer her up before I get there.

As soon as Aubrey came back I told her to get dressed and meet me downstairs.

Aubrey's Pov
As much as I was in pain about Jungwon I didn't want to waste my tears on a cheater so I did as I was told and got dressed. After about ten minutes I was done and I grabbed my purse when I heard music. I made my way downstairs to see Heeseung dancing horribly with goofy smile on his face.

I bursted out laughing, "Hee what are you doing?" He turns around and motions for me to come dance with him, "I'm trying to cheer you up is it working?" I nodded still laughing but I went to dance with him. "Cheer up," he whispered in my ear as he twirled me around again and again.

We stopped when we heard a knock on the door Heeseung went to open it while I grabbed my phone and purse. Lia quickly greeted Heeseung then made her way over to me to hug me tight. "I'm so sorry love you don't deserve that I'll kill him." I shook my head as I pulled away from the hug, "It's okay you don't have to do that I'm fine Hee cheered me up. Thank you Hee."

"You're welcome pretty," Lia cleared her throat causing us to look at her. "Well we should get going and Heeseung thank you for cheering her up." He chuckled and went over to the TV turning on the PlayStation, "No problem Lia just make sure she has fun and take care of her." I blushed hearing him talk about me like that, my feet reacted faster than my mind because I found myself walking over to Heeseung to hug him.

"You're so sweet thank you Heeseung."

Heeseung's Pov
As soon as her arms were around me I lost control and gripped her waist pulling her closer. I buried my face in her neck and her perfume took over my senses and I found myself hugging her tighter not wanting to let her go. God! I want her, I need her but I have to be patient with this. She will be mine and once she's mine there will be no escape.

Lia cleared her throat for the second time more harshly this time around. I pulled away from the hug but my arm remained around her shoulder as we both looked at Lia. "Come on Aubrey let's go," I ignored the way she scowled at me but it really amused me. I noticed how Aubrey was struggling to leave my arms and it made me want to trap her in them forever but eventually she walked away leaving me feeling empty.

Aubrey's Pov
I really didn't want to leave Heeseung's hold because it felt so good and warm better than Jungwon's. I knew that I had to because by the look on Lia's face I knew she was losing her patience. The coldness and emptiness that I felt as soon as I walked away from Heeseung was something I wouldn't be able to forget. Lia gripped my wrist and practically ran to the door mumbling goodbye to Heeseung who didn't even notice because he was busy with his game.

I barely had a chance to close the door to the car before Lia was interrogating me. "Girl what was that? I knew you said you guys were close but not that close. I mean the way he looks at you and the grip he had on your waist was totally different and nowhere near compared to Jungwon's grip! I don't like it and if I'm being honest I felt like something was off about him ever since I met him." I brushed off everything she just said, "Oh come on don't be like that he's sweet and plus he cheered me up isn't that what you wanted?" She sighs and puts her seatbelt on, "Yes that's what I wanted I'm glad you cheered up." "Me too."