Do You Love Him?

Aubrey's Pov
I came in quietly hoping that I wouldn't run into my mom, I tiptoed to the kitchen to throw away my trash. I went upstairs and sighed in relief when I saw that my mom's door was closed. I went straight to my room to pick out my pajamas. I grabbed my bathroom bag and my pajamas and went to the bathroom. An hour later I got out of the shower and started getting ready for bed.

I was sleeping in Heeseung's room tonight, but I still needed some things from my room. I was getting my phone and laptop, when I heard a knock. My door was wide open plus nobody was there, I turned around and saw Jungwon sitting on a tree next to my window. I opened it and he came in. "Jungwon, what do you want?" "You love when I come through your window." He completely ignored my question, I was starting to get really irritated with him. More than I already was.

"What do you want?" I didn't have time for his games, I was tired and I wanted to sleep. I felt him eyeing me up and down, I suddenly felt uncomfortable because of the pajamas shorts that were a little too short. "You look beautiful, I love your pajamas babe." "Don't call me babe and thanks Hee brought them for me." The look on his face changed, "Why don't you go put on the one I brought you." "Why don't you get the heck out Jungwon."

"Why? So you can crawl back to him?" I smirk and stared him down. "More like running. I'm running to him which means I'm running away from you." I no longer have feelings for Jungwon. He's changed and I don't like it. "Do you love him?" I could see the pain in his eyes and for once I didn't care. Jungwon was not the same anymore, and I felt like I didn't even know him. "Yes, yes I do. Do you have a problem with that?"

He steps towards me and he reaches for my hand to which I pull away. "Yes, because you should be with me not him. He doesn't deserve you. He is not someone you want in your life. He's not a good person Aubrey, you have to believe me. I'm the one for you. I deserve you, and you deserve the best which is me. Please baby. Please. Come back to me." "Jungwon, leave now." He pulls me into his embrace and kisses my cheek. "No, I'm not leaving."

"Leave, before I make you." We turned around to see Heeseung standing there pissed. Jungwon gently pushes me behind him and scoff. "Well I guess you're going to have to make me, because I'm not leaving." Heeseung's eyes darted over to me for a split second and then he look right back at Jungwon. "Pretty." He whispered but I still heard him, "Yes?" "Come here." If it weren't for Jungwon's arm blocking me, I would've ran over to him. "No, she's not going anywhere near you." "Yang, I don't recall asking you, now let my girl go."

"She's not your girl! She's mine, she's just manipulated and she thinks she wants you." Heeseung chuckles darkly and I felt the goosebumps on my arms. "She's very much capable of making her own decisions and she's made it very clear that she's want me. So, again let her go and that's my last time saying it." Jungwon looks back at me and I knew from his expression that he wanted me to choose. "Go ahead baby, choose him or me."

I pushed Jungwon's arm and ran to Heeseung. He grabs my neck and kissed me. "Well, I hope now that you've found some brain cells and realize that she's want me Lee Heeseung and not you Yang Jungwon. Now get out!" "Aubrey." I hear Jungwon's weak voice and I felt guilty. I couldn't find it in me to look at him, so I just spoke with my back turned to him. "I'm sorry Wonnie, I really am but I love him."

"Ok." That was all I heard and I felt the cold wind indicating that he left. I wanted to feel sad and that was the plan until Heeseung kissed me. "I love you, Heeseung." He growls, "Say that again." "I love you Heeseung." "Again." "I love you Heeseung. "Again!" "I love you so much, Lee Heeseung!" "I love you too, pretty girl. So so much and you are mine! Forever." I nodded and snuggled into his chest. "I'm yours, forever."