Goodbye Malia

I laid Aubrey down and kissed her head before whispering, "I'll be back babe I have to go take care of something." I rushed downstairs to see if Lia was still there because I didn't want to lose her. I grabbed my keys and headed outside after Lia pulls away.

I followed her until we made it to her house I parked a block away again, and I went around the back. It wasn't very hard to break in so once I was in, I went to the kitchen and waited for her.

Lia's Pov
I was so happy to be home and away from that psycho Heeseung, but I do feel horrible for leaving Aubrey with him. It wasn't like she was going to come anyway, because she's falling for him hard. Poor Jungwon he never cheated on Aubrey, Heeseung made it up to get Aubrey. I sighed as I was unlocking my door, I put my things down and headed to the kitchen.

I switched on the light and I saw him sitting down waiting, for me. Before I could say anything he got up, and started circling me while maintaining eye contact. "You know I was starting to like you. I actually did like you until you said some awful things about me. Which hurt my feelings by the way and you told my beautiful angel, and now I'm sure that she'll be curious from now on." I scoffed, "All those things are true. You're a psychopath, and Aubrey will not want anything to do with you once she finds out."

He laughs like the maniac he is and stepped closer to me but I didn't move. I wasn't scared of him, and I most definitely was not about to let him have any type of control over me. "Go ahead and laugh but Aubrey deserves better like Jungwon. Who in fact didn't cheat on her because he loves her so much. You're going to say that you're doing all of this, because you love her but that's not the reason at all. You're sick in the head that's the real reason and you need help badly. It's a shame though, because even the best doctor or therapist in the world couldn't help your craziness."

Heeseung's Pov
"You know what's hilarious Malia is how you're talking all big and bad, but you're going to be begging for your life. Also you are a total hypocrite, telling me that I don't deserve Aubrey and that she needs to be with Jungwon. Didn't you and Jungwon sleep together a week after he asked Aubrey out? So yes he did cheat on her and you betrayed her." I watched her eyes as they got bigger and I hid my smirk. "H-how did you know about that? Also it was a mistake I was drunk, and I couldn't go to Aubrey she hates when I drink. So I found myself at Jungwon's place and-. Wait, why am I explaining myself to you?"

I shrugged looking at her in amusement,"I don't know but what I do know is that you're about to die Malia." I started laughing as she took off running up the stairs. "Hide and seek I love this game especially when I get to kill you at the end." I started walking very very slowly, I wanted her to think that I wasn't going find her.

Lia's Pov
I ran upstairs scared for my life as I made my way to my room. I have a secret door in my closet behind all my clothes. I've been hiding for two hours and I was about to get out when.....

Heeseung's Pov
I was purposely walking around for two hours letting her think that I couldn't find her, but I knew where she was. After we first met I had to see who she was and what her relationship to my angel was like, so I broke into her house after I watch her leave for work. I found the secret door along with a box full with letters. She was apologizing to Aubrey for what she did with Jungwon and how horrible she felt.

I grimaced at the fact that she told me that I didn't deserve Aubrey, but she slept with Jungwon a week after they started dating. So I took the box with me to show my angel what her so called boyfriend and best friend did to her, and then she'll be all mine. I finally had enough and I wanted to see her die so I made my way to her room. Little does she know that there's another way to enter the secret room in her closet, so I entered and quietly snucked up on her. I raised my hand and started stabbing her to death. Before she died I leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "Goodbye Malia."