Heeseung's Got Her

Jungwon's Pov
I laughed and pointed at Riki. "No, she's not. She went to Starbucks, Riki just told me." She shook her head and pulled something out of her pocket. It was Aubrey's phone and wallet. My heart dropped. "How will she be able to pay without her wallet, and she would never go anywhere without her phone." Riki woke up Jake while I went to wake up Mr Hyungseok.

It took a while because he's also a heavy sleeper just like Aubrey, but I managed to wake him up. "What's wrong Jungwon?," I took a few deep breaths to calm myself because I really couldn't bring myself to say it. "Aubrey's missing." All of the sleepiness leaves Hyungseok's eyes and he rushed out of the bed to get dressed. He told me to wait for him downstairs and when I made my way back down, Olivia was crying.

Jake tried to comfort her, but it was no use, he eventually gave up but not before he told her that we'll find Aubrey. Which we most definitely will, because I will not lose her, again. Especially not to him, there's just absolutely no way. Hyungseok finally came downstairs and he gave Olivia a kiss, before turning to me and Jake. "Riki, you stay here with Olivia, I'll take Jungwon and Jake with me to look for Aubrey." Olivia stands up and she looks pissed. "I don't know where she is but I do know one thing. Heeseung's got her."

Aubrey's Pov
I woke up to a motorcycle and I mentally cursed the person for disturbing my sleep. I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me. I smiled because I knew that Jungwon was going to get in my bed. I was about to go back to sleep when I realized something, these are not Jungwon's arms. I slowly turned my head to see Heeseung smiling at me. "Hi, pretty girl." I yanked his arms off me and jumped off the bed.

"What the heck Heeseung!?" He gets up and makes his way towards me, "Pretty, listen to me." "NO! I'm not listening to anything you say! Get away from me!" I pushed him and turned around to opened the door. He closes it, trapping me between him and the door. "Love, please listen to me." He grabs my waist and makes me face him. "Baby, I know what I did was horrible but I thought she was going to take you away from me."

I stopped myself from rolling my eyes and I just stared at him, because he was not serious, he couldn't be. "Heeseung, what are you even saying? She wouldn't have done that and why on Earth do you even think that?" "I don't know my love, but please don't be mad at me. I miss you so much." He tried to hug me but I stopped him, and I managed to get out of his hold. "I'm not mad, I'm pissed! You killed my best friend and you manipulated me! You are a disgusting person and I can't stand you!"

Heeseung gets down a his knees and he looks up at me with teary eyes. "Pretty, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry my love. I never meant to hurt you, I wanted you all to myself. I didn't want Malia or anyone to take you away from me. I know I'm possessive over you but can you blame me? Look at you, you're beautiful and you're so sweet and amazing. I love you so much and I'm so happy that I'm in your life. Please don't hate me, my heart can't take it. Please Aubrey please."

I almost felt bad for him, seeing him on his knees, on the verge of crying I wanted to hug him. I didn't, because like I said I almost felt bad for him. I closed my eyes trying to tune out his pleas when an idea came to me.
I get on my knees and hug Heeseung. "I forgive you Hee, and I was just mad. I could never hate you, I love you so much Hee." He hugs me tightly but my stomach growls. He gets up with a smile, "I'll go make you some ramen and in the meantime you go take a shower." He leaves and as I'm looking around for a washcloth and a towel, I can't stop the smirk that makes its way to my face. 'Oh, Heeseung it's your turn to be manipulated.'