I'm Yours

Heeseung's Pov
I smiled at the text and as much as I knew that she would question me about how I got here so fast, I didn't care. I needed to go get my baby. So I left from where I was parked and made my way into the Starbucks parking lot. As soon as I parked I got out and ran in to see my baby already running towards me. I could tell that she was on the verge of tears and that angered me.

I stared at Jungwon through the glass of the building and I mouthed 'You are dead'. I didn't give him time to respond as I turned around to check on my girl. "What's wrong my love? What did Yang say to you, pretty?" I picked her up and carried her to the car while she told me everything. "Jungwon said that I should stay away from you, because you're bad news. He thinks that you killed Malia and you're planning on killing him too."

She got down and I opened the door for her to get in, I saw Jungwon coming out of Starbucks, and if it weren't for Aubrey's presence I would've ripped his head off. How dare he tell my love that. She's not supposed to know about this side of me. I never wanted her to know unless she found out on her own, not from someone telling her especially not him. Malia did the same thing and where is she now? Oh right, she's dead and it's going to be his turn soon.

We had a little glaring contest before Aubrey whines about wanting to go home. My eyes never left his even when I got into the car. 'He's going to be dead real soon Heeseung, real soon.' I had to tell myself that multiple times to calm down, because I needed him dead now, but I don't want my pretty baby to suspect me. On the way home she cried and cried about how she couldn't believe Jungwon, and how he wasn't the same Jungwon she knew and loved. I had to cheer her up and I knew just the way.

As soon as we were in the driveway I took her hand and kissed it. "How about we take a swim in the pool then we can have a movie marathon. That'll take your mind off of Yang for a few hours." She smiled. Yes it worked! "Yes I would love that Hee, thank you so much for cheering me up. I'll put my phone on do not disturb so I'm all yours tonight." I grabbed her neck and pulled her towards me, "What did you say?" I smirked when she closed her eyes and sighed, I knew she loved when I choked her.

"I said I'm all yours Hee." "Say it again." "I'm yours Heeseung." "Aubrey you've always been mine and you always will be mine." I kissed her. Our first kiss and it was amazing, and I knew that it would be but good things come to those who wait and it was worth waiting. I pulled back and she whines, "Don't stop." She grabbed me and we were about to kiss again, but we heard a knock on the window scaring the crap out of us. It was Aubrey's mother. Ugh she's next on my kill list I just have to kill Yang first.

I stared at Olivia and she was glaring at me while talking to Aubrey. Her eyes still on mine, "Aubrey get out of the car." Aubrey kissed me again before getting out and walking into the house with Olivia. I decided to leave so that they could talk but I already knew what the topic of the conversation was going to be about. Me. It always is when someone is trying to take Aubrey away from me, but she's not going anywhere because she's mine forever and always.

'I'm yours Heeseung.' Those words will play in my head over and over again for the rest of my life. I've been waiting for her to say that since that day and now she has, and I win. She's all mine. 'I'm yours Heeseung.'