infrunami

FRESHMAN year of college

FRESHMAN year of college. the only thing anyone is trying to do is fit in. it doesn't matter the person you were before college, this is a fresh start. a new you. a new beginning.

that's how kinsley chung saw it either way. far from home, minnesota, she knew that she could start from the beginning in iowa. that even though she's not that far from home, she'll be able to create a new name for herself. far away from what she used to call home. far away from the people that made her life hell.

cheerleading is what kinsley loves the most. she's always loves dancing, doing tricks and performing for people. and that's exactly that cheerleading was. she knew that being captain of the cheerleading team was going to take time and hard work. so that's what she did.

freshman year was constantly filled with school, homework, cheer practice, more homework, and sleep. it repeats and repeats and repeats. and she loves it. because at the end of the way she was doing what she loves the most.

one day, they signed up to go cheer the girls basketball team home game. it was the last one of the season so they were obviously going to go. the cheerleaders hardly ever go to the any girls sports team due to the boys sports team being around the same time. but whenever they had time available, no matter how tired they were, they made their cheers heard throughout the stadium cheering for the girls sports team.

it was the last round. and of course, they were wining. there was no doubt that the girls basketball team has the best players known throughout everywhere. kinsley cheered and cheered feeling happy that they were winning. especially since the boys have been on a losing streak.

last few seconds and the tension only grew. kinsley and her team waved their pom poms lowly waiting with anticipation as caitlin clark dribbled the across and shot the ball inside of the basketball. they all held in their breath as the ball flew in the air and swiftly landed inside of the net.

the cheerleading team and the basketball team didn't waste another second as they ran over to caitlin and engulfed her into a group circle. once they separated and let caitlin get congratulated by others, kinsley went over to the bench and grabbed her water bottle.

then, the unexpected happen. a sudden impact hit the back of kinsley's head. kinsley snapped her head over after the ball landed back to the ground and one of her teammates grabbed the ball and rushed to her.

and there she was, caitlin clark. holding her hands up in the same position that she shot the ball. she really didn't mean to hit her, it was only meant to go inside of the basket that was besides her. but the excitement got the best of her.

that's when kinsley decided that she hates caitlin. caitlin didn't even know the reason — well she did but didn't seem to think much about it — but she continued on her game.

whenever kinsley went go cheer the girls basketball game, she always made sure that caitlin knew that she wasn't cheering for her. caitlin would only grin at her and push her buttons even more. she loves it. she loves that kinsley goes out of her way to talk to her and tell her this.

she loves that despite kinsley saying that she hates her, she knows that kinsley is only trying to convince herself. the only question is, will kinsley realize that the hate she feels for caitlin was already gone and changed with another unknown feeling or will it already be too late?

KINSLEY CHUNG
— portrayed by minji

twenty   •   cheerleader   •   junior❝ i'm a woman with many needs and you're certainly not one of them

twenty • cheerleader • junior
❝ i'm a woman with many needs and you're
certainly not one of them. ❞

CAITLIN CLARK
portrayed as herself

twenty-one   •   basketball player   •   junior❝ and so am i but you don't see merunning a very far distance just to talk to me

twenty-one • basketball player • junior
❝ and so am i but you don't see me
running a very far distance just to talk to me. ❞

with • everyone else as described
or as themselves !

c.speaks ! . . . ˚.
hey amigis. yeah. i couldn't help it.
i'm tired of these straight books and i just love woman. and this might also be a book to just help me from writers block PLUS make the wait
for august 8 when the entire season of tsip s2 will be fully out so that i can continue my steven conklin story.

also, i'm from minnesota but even then i'm not very hardcore on the teams neither less from iowa's. so i might get things wrong MY FUCKING BAD ALRIGHT. so bare with me. and for the cheer square, the names are going to be of complete different pplbc i find it weird using their actual names... unless is from the basketball team. SO YEAH

this book may or may not be highly inspired by both 'she drives me crazy' plus 'high field advantages' 🤭🤭 mostly is VERY HIGHLY based off 'high field advantages' I RECOMMEND!!!

DONT BE A SILENT READER AND ENJOY !