20. thru your phone

CHAPTER TWENTY thru your phone !

CHAPTER TWENTY
thru your phone !

purdue, minneapolis MN
W 69-58

     BEING back in minnesota is personal hell. the whole way on the bus from iowa to minnesota, kinsley didn't utter a single word. she kept quiet and to herself. kinsley sat herself far back into the bus and was isolating herself from everyone.

she used the two seat for her legs making caitlin sat on the other side of her. kinsley slept the entire way, having her airpods in and noise cancelation on as well. caitlin was worried shitless for kinsley and she felt helpless since she didn't know what to do to make her feel better.

when they finally arrived to their hotel kinsley was the first one to get off. rushing out of her seat, picking up her carryon and going outside to grab her luggage. coach lucy handed her cheerleads the key to their room. she wanted to be nice and get each one of them a single room to be alone. unlike coach for the woman's basketball team who told them they had to share.

kinsley said thank you to coach lucy who gave her a smile of understanding. kinsley then went to her hotel room leaving everyone behind and not muttering a single word. they only lived half an hour from her original town but it still didn't make her feel any better because in minnesota, everyone knows each other. literally.

kinsley turned on the tv letting cartoon network play in the background, she closed the blinds and locked her door. the cheerleader got inside of her bed and went straight to her phone where she has 40 text messages from caitlin.

kinsley does feel bad for shutting down caitlin and everyone. but it's something she can't help. she left minnesota for a reason and coming back and having to be in the place where kinsley escaped from for almost two weeks, kinsley didn't know how to handle it. especially since both teams like to go out a lot.

"kinsley! we're going to go explore at the mall of america!" stefani said knocking gently on her head. kinsley wanted to tell them that there was nothing good at the mall of america as people like to show it. it's a regular mall with the nickelodeon arcade and the food. but kinsley kept quiet only thinking about going to her hometown.

"okay, kinsley. i know you're struggling okay, i know and im sorry. im sorry that i don't know how to help but please kinsley, don't do this again. let us help you." stefani said pleading because she knows this all too well. kinsley did the same thing when her and ben broke up. she isolated herself. she stopped eating, she stopped having fun. in her mind it was school and home. she would either be sitting down on a chair at school or laying in her bed at home.