23. baecation

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE baecation !

baecation !

ONE week and five days is all that they have before the 2023 ncaa tournament. kinsley suggested to go to a vacation before the tournament, the last one of the season. she said it while madison was on the phone with hailey so they heard. madison suggested why don't they go on a baecation.

that's why kinsley, caitlin, madison, hailey, paige, spencer, noah, and james were all at the airport. and matt and stefani, they didn't have boyfriend or girlfriends but they didn't want to be left behind. especially since the vacation is to cuba.

"hey!" matt shouted has he's been trying to get their attention for the past 3 minutes. everyone went silent as matt glared at them while holding two cup holders and balancing one on his arm. "a little help would be nice."

no one made an attempt to help make but james - noah's boyfriend - stood up rolling his eyes and helping the only straight person in the group. matt smiled at her before passing the drinks to everyone else.

caitlin and kinsley were but separated from the group. caitlin was slumped on the chair with her arm around her girlfriend. kinsley had her head o caitlin's chest, her arm draped around her waist and drooling a little bit. they were up all night just talking since they were both too excited to go to sleep.

kinsley also had her legs on top of caitlins and somehow the two girls were still so comfortable and dead asleep.

their peace was soon cut off by their tunnel being called along with their names. kinsley woke up first and for a split second she really did think she was going to have to carry caitlin because she just wouldnt wake up. but the tall athlete woke up making kinsley thankful that she wasnt going to waste her energy on dragging caitlin.

but when caitlin woke up she walked past kinsley with a grumpy look on her face. kinsleys mouth dropped watching her girlfriend pick up her cary on along with kinsleys. kinsley shot up from her seat following after her girlfriend.

everyone soon board the plane. they were all scattered around and no one really sat next to each other. the couples were all together. then there were matt and stefani who were arguing on who gets the window seat. stefani was winning and matt accepted defeat.

"caitlin why are you ignoring me?" kinsley asked as caitlin let her take the window seat. caitlin huffed crossing her arms over her chest and looking the other way. "caitlin you are not five years old." kinsley muttered which only made caitlin turn her head even more. "fine then. the one month wait that was going to be done tomorrow has another month added to it."

"you wouldnt." caitlin gasped snapping her head over to kinsley who now looked away. "you really wanna know why im giving you the silent treatment?" caitlin asked making kinsley nod. "you cheated on me."

"what!" kinsley shouted earning the attention of others.

"mhm, you heard me right. in my dreams- ow!" caitlin shrieked her voice cracking a bit when kinsley slapped her head. kinsley rolled her eyes and sat back down now knowing that her girlfriend being in a mood was because of a dream.

"cant believe you caitlin." kinsley scoffed.

"it was very real in my nightmare. i confronted you about it and you didnt even try to hide it. you didnt even cheat with me for a girl! it was a boy!" caitlin said knowing very well that kinsley came to the conclusion that she is lesbian but only her close friends know that. the others still asume shes bisexual.

"youre now getting the silent treatment from me caitlin. im going to go to sleep and in my dream i hope im murdering you."

kinsley

liked by caitlinclark22 and otherskinsley a getaway vacation >>> tagged

kinsley a getaway vacation >>>
tagged. caitlinclark22

load comments!

caitlinclark22 you're my happy place.
kinsley i'm a place....
caitlinclark22 eye twitching moment.

haileyvanlith i was flashed so many times during this entire trip😞
madisonthegreat why were you looking 😃
haileyvanlith i wasnt but i was DEFINITELY looking at yours 😍😍😍😍

stefanigwen i didn't even feel like a third wheel 🤭
kinsley that's bc you were arguing with matt the entire time.
stefanigwen HE PICKED ORANGE JUICE WITH PLUMS OVER APPLE JUICE

katemartin03 my invite was thrown to the trash huh
monika_czinano what part of baecation didn't you comprehend
katemartin03 WE COULDVE GONE AS BABES
monika_czinano i had better plans...