25. dance with me

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVEdance with me !

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
dance with me !

georgia, iowa IA
W 74-66

SECOND round ended faster than any other game. despite the millions of heart attacks that georgia was about to beat them. then during third where both teams couldn't make either of the baskets until caitlin made one bringing the game back into a quick pace.

after the girls celebrated their win inside of the arena they decided on a team dinner since they haven't had that in a while. kinsley offered a ride to her friend group who didn't bring their car.

they dropped off the girls in their dorms and the two long time friends were on their way back to their apartment to get ready. stefani blasted music in the living room tv and the girls left their doors open so that the music can be heard from their rooms.

kinsley went full face makeup. she hasn't done it in a while and the makeup that they have to do for cheer makes me look like a unicorn puked on her face. she even did smoky eyeliner which made her want to scream every five seconds. she held in her breath as she continued her eye makeup not wanting to breath the wrong way and completely ruining the entire look. ( ITS A REAL STRUGGLE )

she left her hair pin straight down and then went on to choosing her outfit. that was probably harder than doing her make up. kinsley stood with a dad pose position looking inside of her closet and scanning through every piece of clothing.

stefani came inside already dressed and her make up done, all she needed to do was her hair. she had a brown dress that was open from the sides that reached all the way to the floor. she showed kinsley the sandals that she was wearing and smiled when kinsley whistled at her.

once stefani stepped out and kinsley went back to looking for her outfit, she finally settled on a black long sleeve dress. the front was a square shaped. caitlin texted them that they were on their way and be there less than twenty minutes. kinsley rushed over to her vanity and sprayed perfume and made sure her make up was still good.

"let's go!" stefani shouted stomping a little bit to gain kinsleys attention more clearer.

"going! going!" kinsley shouted back slamming her door shut and going to the hallway closet. she grabbed a long nude color coat since it was still a bit cold late at night. she slipped on her black platform boot. stefani widen her eyes at kinsley in a hurry matter.

"okay let's go!"

• • •