24. no touch

mature content.

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOURno touch !

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
no touch !

se louisiana, iowa IA
W 96-43

THE getaway vacation went by too quickly. suddenly before any of the couples plus the gwen twins knew it, they were back at the airport sleeping as much as they can because they would all have to wake up bright and early for practice the following day.

paige and hailey said their goodbyes once they got to the airport in florida where they would all separate. madison cried the entire time and was so close to canceling her flight and booking one to go with hailey. she had the app open and everything but hailey talked with her convincing her not too. much to madison's liking.

paige and spencer didn't really have that problem since spencer goes to school with paige and is the media girl for the sports at uconn but everyone got close with the two girls so it was still hard. noah and james decided to extend the vacation and go to california to visit james family.

"you guys should suffer on being apart." madison said as they got out of the plane at the airport in iowa. she was still pretty sad about hailey leaving and not being able to see her for a few days. she was getting extremely jealous of caitlin and kinsley.

"we can be apart for a day." kinsley said which she regretted the second she said it. "doesn't mean i would do it for fun." kinsley added on raising her eyebrows at madison.

"fifty dollars that you and caitlin can't be next to each other without touching from here till after game day." stefani said finding it amusing. madison smirked throwing her arm around the blonde and wiggling her eyebrows at the couple.

"hundred." caitlin said making kinsley pinch her waist. now that kinsley has come to terms with the fact that she can't live without caitlin in her life - hating or not - she will definitely die without being able to touch caitlin. even when they did "hate" each other, kinsley and caitlin touched in some way.

"two hundred." matt said even though he had no idea what was the bet about.

"if you two touch you owe each one of us one hundred dollars." madison said pointing to herself and the blonde twins. matt was only happy to be included. stefani smiled liking that.

"deal." kinsley now thinks that she never stopped hating caitlin.

• • •

where did kinsley go wrong in life where she found herself extremely attracted to caitlin she will never know. caitlin had no business looking more attractive than ever during the first round. kinsley tried cheering equally for the girls but she always found herself focusing more on caitlin.