3. the morning regret

CHAPTER THREE the morning regret !

CHAPTER THREE
the morning regret !

   "DID you know that a shrimps heart is in it's head, crazy." kinsley slurred throwing her head back. caitlin tried to keep her head up as she walked up the stairs to get to kinsley's apartment. "and it's physically imposible for a pig to look at the sky. can you believe it!"

kinsley brought her head back up. she put her hands on caitlin's shoulder. she couldn't really look at caitlin due to her eyelids feelings heavy. kinsley's eyes shot open as she felt something hard at the bottom of her hand.

"oh! well would you look at that," kinsley said very fast. she smiled — which didn't really look like a smile from caitlin's perspective — and lifted up her short sleeve showing her muscles. "i'm sure you drink steroids in a glass, huh?"

kinsley patted caitlin's muscles and wiggled her eyebrows. caitlin squinted her eyes glancing down at the girl who was heavily drunk. "do you know glass is a liquid? a liquid containing a liquid," kinsley said throwing her arm around caitlin and then throwing her head back. "nice, isn't it?"

kinsley passed out in her arms. caitlin shook her head as she was already starting to miss her voice. even if she was spitting random facts and practically flirting with her. caitlin opened up the door and closed it.

caitlin walked to kinsley's room. "mhm," kinsley hummed missing the warmth of whoever was holding her. kinsley turned to her back and reached out. caitlin put the blanket over her body before disappearing. "hello? he-hello?!" kinsley called out as much as she can.

"jesus kenny, you scream like someone was murdering you." caitlin said coming back inside of the room with a bottle of aspirin and a cup of water. kinsley smiled at the voice before frowning her eyebrows. only one person in her entire life had called her kenny. but she hates that person.

kinsley went quiet again and smacked her lips together turning to her side. "i'm going to go now." caitlin said turning off the light. but she never left. she stayed in her spot her eyes never leaving kinsley.

"can you stay?" kinsley asked scooting herself back. "just in case i puke." she whispered burying her head on her pillow.

"you're going to regret this in the morning."

• • •

"hey tell me why i saw caitlin walk out of that door this morning." stefani said as she placed a pancake on a plate. kinsley frowned her eyebrows and gave stefani a confused look.

"what? stef, don't be ridiculous she was never here." kinsley said letting out a humorous laugh and going over to the kitchen island. "hey do you know how i came back home?"