12. fast and furious bitch

CHAPTER TWELVE fast and furious bitch  !

CHAPTER TWELVE
fast and furious bitch !

     KINSLEY kept on repeating the bathroom event over and over and over again. she even ate while repeating the event. it didn't help that caitlin's touch was lingering everyone on her skin. it was burning into her skin.

"so," stefani said clearing her throat. they were back inside of their apartment in the living watching stranger things. kinsley was paying attention even though she was mostly fangirling over nancy wheeler and robin buckley. "what happened in the bathroom?"

kinsley automatically smiled and she sunk down into the couch. "nothing." she said in a singing voice. stefani gave her a look and the cheerleader couldn't hold her excitement anymore. "we kissed." kinsley shrieked and so did stefani.

"oh my god! oh my god! kinsley! ah, stop!" stefani shrieked going on her knees and kinsley laughed at her best friend reaction. "about fucking time! no wonder you two kept on eye fucking each other all night."

"we weren't eye fucking." kinsley denied even though she knew it was true.

"wait so, you like her? it's not just because it was in the moment." stefani asked.

kinsley but the inside of her cheek and looked at stefani. "i like her stef," she admitted throwing her head back to the couch. "so bad. and it's so weird because it all came at once like i didn't even have time to understand anything because i just liked her."

"maybe all those years of hate, you didn't actually hate her like you lead on. maybe deep inside, you really liked her but since you're afraid of your own feelings you practically gaslighted yourself into thinking you hate her guts. but you never did, i know you never did." stefani said putting her hand on top of kinsley.

"you've got to let yourself feel what you truly feel kins. you can't keep running and hiding because caitlin is an amazing girl who is head over heels for you long before all this. you guys balance each other in a way that no one else can." kinsley took stefani's word to heart because they're true. stefani dropped her head on kinsley's shoulder.

"i'm happy that you're giving her a chance after that son of a bitch. you deserve this kind of happiness."

• • •

caitlin 🦅🦅🦅
private messages between
caitlin 🦅🦅🦅 and kenny 💓

caitlin 🦅🦅🦅
hey so i was thinking

kenny 💓
oh that's never good
you should take an advil